Author Topic: Supreme Court’s Unacceptable Policy of Hiding Justices’ Health Problems  (Read 248 times)

rangerrebew

Supreme Court’s Unacceptable Policy of Hiding Justices’ Health Problems    
For Liberty Staff, 

U.S. Supreme Court justices have long been key players in the nation’s political life – including being big issues in presidential and congressional campaigns.

So, naturally, the health of individual justices is now an object of real concern – as is the court’s tendency to obscure, or simple cover-up, major health issues. Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s only recently disclosed battle with liver cancer is a case in point. In a May statement, the court’s public affairs office said nothing about cancer”

On Friday, however, Ginsburg confirmed that the May statement did more to obscure the truth about her health than to illuminate it.

It turns out that back in February, the justice got word that a regular “scan” found lesions on her liver. A biopsy appears to have confirmed that the growths were malignant cancer, as Ginsburg says she embarked on immunotherapy and then chemotherapy when the first treatment “proved unsuccessful.”

https://forliberty.news/2020/07/20/supreme-courts-unacceptable-policy-hiding-justices-health-problems-rs-nl/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Rats demand "Cognitive Evaluation" for the President, and I think it's important to know the mental abilities of one who arguably has more power than a puny President.  I don't want to take her uneducated opinion on the matter.

Take the test Fredo and Lemonhead failed, Ginzy.  A simple request.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

I've heard that Justice William O. Douglas, in his last few years on the bench, was deeper in the throes of dementia than even Joe Biden. His clerks wrote his opinions or told him where to sign, and no one in the rest of the country was the wiser.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org