Author Topic: Rep. Swalwell on new information showing FBI spied on Trump: 'They were right to do it'  (Read 572 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Rep. Swalwell on new information showing FBI spied on Trump: 'They were right to do it'
Fox News, Jul 24, 2020

Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., reacted to the revelation that an FBI agent involved in the "Crossfire Hurricane" Russia investigation "actively listened" for certain topics during a briefing on election interference given to the Trump campaign in August 2016, saying "they were right to do it."

"I hope they do it if a Democratic candidate ever does that with any country," Swalwell said Friday on "The Story with Martha MacCallum." "So, Martha, remember right before this meeting occurred, candidate Trump said, 'Russia, if you're listening, I hope you have Hillary's emails.' And what do they do? They actually did it. So think about it."

[...]

MacCallum pressed Swalwell who, stuck to beliefs that Trump conspired with Russia.

"So President Trump was under investigation. Jim Comey said he was not. He said that to Congress under oath," MacCallum said to Swalwell. "So the president was indeed under investigation."

"What would you want a counterintelligence official to do when the president is asking the Russians to hack and they're actually hacking," Swalwell said. "I hope they look into him. I hope if Joe Biden was doing this with any other foreign country that is seeking to influence our elections that the FBI would look into it, thankfully they did not but that's kind of their job."

More:  https://www.foxnews.com/media/rep-swalwell-on-new-information-showing-fbi-spied-on-trump-they-were-right-to-do-it

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I see Fartacus is unveiling the new liberal narrative .....

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I see Fartacus is unveiling the new liberal narrative .....

The latest in a LONG line of "useful idiots"!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

... when the president is asking the Russians to hack and they're actually hacking ...

Stupidly false statement and an unproven claim.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

OK, politically motivated opinions aside now that we're agreed spying happened, and is likely illegal (see Nixon, Richard M) lets get on with the prosecutions.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 06:49:21 pm by skeeter »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
OK, politically motivated opinions aside now that we're agreed spying happened, and is likely illegal (see Nixon, Richard M) lets get on with the prosecutions.

Let the courts decide if "they were right to do it."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

Either the FBI knew the "Steele Dossier" was Clinton paid oppo research from a known drunk, ttps://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2020/07/24/meet_steele_dossiers_primary_subsource_fabulist_russian_at_us_think_tank_whose_boozy_past_the_fbi_ignored_124601.html , or the FBI did not verify the "Dossier".

Known-drunk source or unverified, the FBI was totally wrong in spying on Trump.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.