Author Topic: Meet Nate Herzog running for Governor. Washington State prefers pre 2016 Republican Party  (Read 239 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I found a third Republican party

Nate Herzog for Governor.  Prefers pre 2016 Republican Party

Who are you? Tell us about yourself.

A Republican since birth, I was a card-carrying member until Trump. I believe in conservative principles of limited and accountable government and personal freedom. I also believe in having competency, honesty, and telling the truth, regardless of what may be popular.

I served two-terms as a City Councilman for the City of Lake Forest Park and developed a strength to stand firm for conservative principles while working with the overwhelming number of Democrats the populate Puget Sound politics.

My fiancée Kelly and I are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our first child together late this summer.

Please list below 3 key messages of your campaign. What are the main points you want voters to remember about your goals for your time in office?

36 years of One-Party Rule. My candidacy is to Reset Washington to make it more accountable, competent, and effecient.
Jay Inslee has not earned a third term. He is disinterest in his job, will leave for a cabinet position at the drop of a hat, and 32 years in public office has put him in a bubble which makes him out of touch with everyday Washingtonians.
The party of Lincoln, the party of Reagan, is not the party of Trump. The only way to win in Washington is to appeal to voters across the entire spectrum, not a Trump sycophant.
What areas of public policy are you personally passionate about?

Government efficiency within its operations, especially the bloated Sound Transit bureaucracy which I have spoken up against for years. Empowering people instead of enabling them, when it comes to issues of social services and homelessness.

What is your favorite book? Why?

The most book important book to me, as a Christian, is the Bible. It is the guide to my spirtual life.

The one book that is my favorite to reread every few years is "The Richest Man in Babylon" by George S. Clasen. Great principles on the value of hard work, investment, and preparing one for the future.

What was the last song that got stuck in your head?

Now you have me thinking of what would be the most politically expediant song to name. But I do believe in honestly. "Truth Hurts" by Lizzo. However, just yesterday I had "Walk of Life" by Dire Straits in my head all afternoon. That would have been my preferred answer.

https://ballotpedia.org/Nate_Herzog

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Nate Herzog running for Governor. Washington State prefers pre 2016 Republican Party"

That's why he's certain... to lose.