Author Topic: Black Marine vet holds US flag high amid chaotic Portland protest, gets followed home by Antifa  (Read 384 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Black Marine vet holds US flag high amid chaotic Portland protest, gets followed home by Antifa
He says 'terrorists' have infiltrated the Black Lives Matter movement

By Teny Sahakian | Fox News

For more than 50 nights, Gabriel Johnson, 48, a retired Marine, has been kept awake by the sounds of rioting and explosions taking place outside his window in Portland, Ore. After two months of living in fear, at 3 a.m. Sunday he had had enough, “at that point I [had] counted 82 explosions and just thought, you know, somebody has to do something.”

Living only a block away from the Mark O. Hatfield U.S. Courthouse in downtown Portland, which has become an epicenter of violence that has overtaken the city, Johnson marched into the chaos with his American flag in hand.

PORTLAND BANS POLICE FROM WORKING WITH FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT

While he expected his actions would be divisive to some, the retired Marine was not prepared for the reaction he got.

“I was being called the N-word by Black people. People were chasing me around with baseball bats,” Johnson told Fox News.

While the Marine Corps veteran experienced many eye-opening events that night, there was one thing he saw that shocked him the most.

“Antifa has infiltrated Black Lives Matter,” Johnson said as he described a woman dressed in Black Lives Matter gear who showed him threatening footage of protesters following him back to his home, and letting him know they were keeping tabs on him. According to Johnson, this woman was also holding an Antifa pen and was communicating with others via walkie-talkie.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/flag-bearing-marine-veteran-recalls-horrific-experience-within-portland-riots

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
“Antifa has infiltrated Black Lives Matter,” Johnson said as he described a woman dressed in Black Lives Matter gear who showed him threatening footage of protesters following him back to his home, and letting him know they were keeping tabs on him. According to Johnson, this woman was also holding an Antifa pen and was communicating with others via walkie-talkie.

“These people have nothing to do with Black lives. Our Black community leaders need to stand up and lead because what's happening is they're letting a group of terrorists that don't represent me use me, and that's not right,” said Johnson.
My observation also when the supposed Moms' protest thing was going on.
Almost no black faces in that crowd, though some were wearing BLM gear.
This has become a Communist uprising.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline berdie

My observation also when the supposed Moms' protest thing was going on.
Almost no black faces in that crowd, though some were wearing BLM gear.
This has become a Communist uprising.

I am beginning to think so as well. It seems I remember during one of the early riots (Ferguson?) an black mom went in and grabbed her participating son by the ear and dragged him home. Now look what we have.

I hope this Marine stays safe. :patriot: