Author Topic: DUNCES: Cuomo and Lemon Fail to Accurately ID Animal on Mental Acuity Test  (Read 635 times)

rangerrebew

DUNCES: Cuomo and Lemon Fail to Accurately ID Animal on Mental Acuity Test
Nicholas Fondacaro
July 22nd, 2020 11:32 PM

President Trump has described CNN’s Don Lemon as the “dumbest man on television” and Chris Cuomo has received the nickname “Fredo” (a reference to the dumb brother in The Godfather) from the public. Well, both men proved they deserved their titles during Wednesday's handoff between PrimeTime and CNN Tonight, when neither man could accurately identify an animal on the mental acuity test they were mocking the President for doing well on.

“Person, woman, man, camera, TV. Can you remember that,” Lemon sprung on Cuomo, to his great confusion. Lemon noted Trump had bragged about acing the test in an interview (with the Fox News Channel's Dr. Marc Siegel), but shared his suspicion the President was lying. “But there's some question about when this test was given and who gave it to him,” he said.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2020/07/22/dunces-cuomo-and-lemon-fail-accurately-id-animal-mental

Offline dancer

SMH

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
SMH

Sex Might Help?

Is that saying they should go...nevermind...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Slide Rule

The duo imply that an intelligence test may not show intelligence.

Fredo and Lemon prove it often identifies a dullard.

Q.E.D.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The duo imply that an intelligence test may not show intelligence.

Fredo and Lemon prove it often identifies a dullard.

Q.E.D.

Imagine, if you will, the results of their inkblot tests.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline verga

I don't think there is a thinking person that is surprised by this.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm laughing my butt off over this.  I can't wait to see @pjcomix's take on it in his Dummie Funnies.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
No problem of us finding RINO's.  Washington is full of them.  :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I saw this last night on Tucker Carlson.  Was a hoot. 

Didn't know this joke of pundit's name was a French sounding version. (Limon' vs. Lemon)  Or is that just the pink coming out of him?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I saw this last night on Tucker Carlson.  Was a hoot. 

Didn't know this joke of pundit's name was a French sounding version. (Limon' vs. Lemon)  Or is that just the pink coming out of him?

I just call him "Lemon-head."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

No problem of us finding RINO's.  Washington is full of them.  :cool:

Not surprisingly Chris Wallace thought it was an elephant.