Author Topic: Media Bias that goes unmentioned  (Read 403 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Media Bias that goes unmentioned
« on: July 23, 2020, 01:50:42 pm »
AOL is a prime example of this. I joined AOL back when all software came on 3-1/4 inch floppy discs,and there were only two competitors,one named Prodigy.

If you are curious about this,go to the AOL home page and register for a free email address. Once you get that you can post messages to AOL's news and message boards.

Or at least you can until they find out you are not pro-leftist. The homosexual activist that took over AOL a few years ago has made sure of that,and the control is pretty much complete by now,even if it is subtle.

If I remain logged on there after checking my aol email account, I get to see and read their news and political reports,but am not even given the option of posting to one of them.

If I sign off my email account and stay away for a couple of days,I not only get to read their news and political reports.

UNTIL I try to post to one. What happens then is my post disappears,and when I reload the page,so does the option of being allowed to post comments. Not even a sign-in block. Evidentially they have created a "bug" with their software that keeps certain email addresses from posting comments.

Is anyone aware of any other political/news web sites that is so subtle when it comes to only allowing a leftist POV to be posted?

Haven't tried logging in to CNN in years,but I would be surprised if they weren't doing this,too.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 01:51:51 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!