Author Topic: 40% of black-owned businesses not expected to survive  (Read 469 times)

rangerrebew

40% of black-owned businesses not expected to survive
« on: July 22, 2020, 06:56:48 pm »

By Pamela Geller - on July 22, 2020
How the Left Destroys the Nation

the totalitarian lockdowns in Democrat cities and states. The draconian shutdowns have devasted the Black community. 40% of black-owned businesses are not expected to survive coronavirus

There were more than 1 million black-owned businesses in the U.S. at the beginning of February, according to research from the University of California at Santa Cruz, which drew from Census survey estimates. By mid-April, 440,000 black business owners had shuttered their company for good — a 41% plunge. By comparison, 17% of white-owned businesses closed during the same period, the UC Santa Cruz research shows.

Why the disparity? Because the majority of Black owned businesses are in Democrat run cities and states.40% of black-owned businesses not expected to survive coronavirus

By Khristopher J. Brooks, June 22, 2020 / 12:37 PM / MoneyWatch

https://gellerreport.com/2020/07/40-of-black-owned-businesses-not-expected-to-survive.html/

Offline berdie

Re: 40% of black-owned businesses not expected to survive
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 07:47:13 pm »
I know I'm racisss for saying this...but it isn't only black owned businesses affected. 9999hair out0000

There is a huge number of white owned businesses around here affected as well. Especially in the service industry.

Why it should be defined by race is ridiculous...but of course I know the reason for that. It doesn't stop me from being ticked off. :laugh:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2020, 08:35:35 pm »
I know I'm racisss for saying this...but it isn't only black owned businesses affected. 9999hair out0000

There is a huge number of white owned businesses around here affected as well. Especially in the service industry.

Why it should be defined by race is ridiculous...but of course I know the reason for that. It doesn't stop me from being ticked off. :laugh:

Agreed.  I'm guessing that in this business environment, white, oriental, latin etc. etc.  probably aren't far from 40% either.  I see her wanting to get her point across, but........
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2020, 09:09:16 pm »

Democrats returning the country to their version of 'normal'.  Business owners are a threat to the nanny state.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 10:58:01 pm »
And the riots... er... 'protests' had nothing to do with it...   *****rollingeyes*****

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2020, 11:02:59 pm »
That is a lot of unemployed prostitutes.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley