Author Topic: New poll shows Biden with one-point lead on Trump in Texas  (Read 309 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New poll shows Biden with one-point lead on Trump in Texas
« on: July 22, 2020, 06:51:54 pm »
New poll shows Biden with one-point lead on Trump in Texas
By Max Greenwood - 07/22/20 02:44 PM EDT

A new poll of Texas voters shows Vice President Joe Biden ahead of President Trump by a percentage point, 45 percent to 44 percent.

The poll from Quinnipiac University is the latest to show a tightening race in Texas, a state that Trump carried handily four years ago and that Democrats have become increasingly eager to win. A similar poll of Texas voters released last month showed just as close of a race albeit with Trump in the lead.

But the latest Quinnipiac poll suggests that Trump has largely stalled out in Texas. While support for Biden ticked upwards to 45 percent from 43 percent in last month’s poll, Trump’s support remained steady at 44 percent. Likewise, Trump’s approval rating stands at 45 percent in the state, the same as it was in June.

excerpt:
The Quinnipiac University poll’s findings are based on responses from 880 self-identified registered voters in Texas gathered from July 16-20. It has a margin of error of +/-3.3 percentage points.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/508540-new-poll-shows-biden-with-one-point-lead-on-trump-in-texas
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: New poll shows Biden with one-point lead on Trump in Texas
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 07:08:12 pm »
Polls!! :3:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien