Author Topic: James Comey: Trump’s Portland Crackdown ‘the Stuff of American Nightmares Since 1776’  (Read 1116 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Comey's gone off the looney deep end.

Crackdown is on protecting federal assets, which are owned by the American Taxpayers who fund their protection and maintenance.  I'd be angry if we didn't.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Can we just load one of these

with capsaicin and do an airdrop???
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

with capsaicin  Napalm and do an airdrop???
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

I was thinking more of the ultimate pepper spray. A few loads of water and most of it would survive.

Napalm? That just plays into the enemy's objectives...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I was thinking more of the ultimate pepper spray. A few loads of water and most of it would survive.

Napalm? That just plays into the enemy's objectives...

We can all have our own allegorical fantasies can't we? 

Offline goatprairie

with capsaicin and do an airdrop???
I like the way you think.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Affirmative Action?  :tongue2:

@FeelNoPain

AA,once removed. He was nominated by America's First Affirmative Action President,so nobody had the stones to deny him the position.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I find it galling that I was half a world away fighting Communist in a foreign land at age 19 and now have to fight them here at age 71!

@Bigun

I'm good with it. Don't even have to leave home,and these dummies are no where near as smart or courageous as the NVA.

Offline Smokin Joe

@Bigun

I'm good with it. Don't even have to leave home,and these dummies are no where near as smart or courageous as the NVA.
No where near as tough, either.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@Bigun

Yeah! And I'm nowhere near as nimble as I was at age 19.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

No, but I have night sights and better optics.
Long distance is the next best thing to being there.

That buys time to get around...

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Bigun

See? It all works out in the end.

Make sure if you start shooting,that you take out the ones in the rear first. If you start out shooting the ones in the front,the bastards will quit running towards you,and you will have to track them down.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No, but I have night sights and better optics.
Long distance is the next best thing to being there.

That buys time to get around...

@Smokin Joe

300 H&H Mag. The next best thing to being there.

Offline Smokin Joe

@Bigun

See? It all works out in the end.

Make sure if you start shooting,that you take out the ones in the rear first. If you start out shooting the ones in the front,the bastards will quit running towards you,and you will have to track them down.
Not only that, but when the ones in front turn to run, they have to dodge the ones behind them on the ground.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

300 H&H Mag. The next best thing to being there.
Yeah, those are nice. I just have the venerable .30-06, and a .308, but a country boy can make do.. :beer:

C S Lewis