Author Topic: John Solomon & Seamus Bruner: Vice President Joe Biden Helped Sweep Russian Spy Ring Under the Rug  (Read 503 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Solomon & Seamus Bruner: Vice President Joe Biden Helped Sweep Russian Spy Ring Under the Rug

John Solomon and Seamus Bruner 21 Jul 2020

The following is an exclusive excerpt from investigative journalists John Solomon and Seamus Bruner’s new book, Fallout: Nuclear Bribes, Russian Spies, and the Washington Lies that Enriched the Clinton and Biden Dynasties.

Obama’s advisors were divided. On one side were CIA Director Leon Panetta and FBI Director Robert Mueller. Panetta wanted to rescue their informant, a Russian asset who had exposed the domestic spy ring, and Mueller wanted to arrest the Russian sleeper agents. On the other side were the White House and the State Department, who wanted to keep the whole thing quiet.

Vice President Joe Biden, National Security Advisor Tom Donilon, and the “diplomatic players” agreed with the president. Biden and Donilon strongly argued in favor of sweeping the illegal spy ring under the rug. Without a hint of irony, Biden said, “Our national security interest balance tips heavily to not creating a flap.” Obama’s top officials apparently believed that bowing to Russia was in the best interests of U.S. national security and that punishing Russian spies would “blow up the relationship.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/21/exclusive-john-solomon-seamus-bruner-vice-president-joe-biden-helped-sweep-russian-spy-ring-under-the-rug/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I would die a happy man if I could live longer enough to see the Clinton and Biden families get what they have earned and so richly deserve! 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien