Author Topic: St. Louis couple who brandished weapons at protesters charged  (Read 3177 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: St. Louis couple who brandished weapons at protesters charged
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2020, 02:27:13 pm »
If they do it to other people.  There is no indication of that.  I think it's likely that they did it so they can charge the woman with a Crime against OBLM and Antifa.  A political crime.

@Cyber Liberty

I dunno. I read that both she and her husband are "country club liberals". IOW,they have enough money they don't think any of the laws they support will affect them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2020, 02:34:31 pm »
There were stories when this first happened that they both donated sizable chunks of cash to BLM.  I have no doubt they were hard-core leftists, and while it's delicious to see them hug out to dry, I have trouble with the crime lab tampering with the evidence in order to charge her with brandishing a deadly firearm.

Wrong is wrong, doesn't matter who the victims are.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2020, 04:41:10 pm »
Let's not lose sight of the fact that, had the crime lab not tampered with her pistol, she could not have been charged with the crime she's facing.  A weapon had to be capable of firing at the time she brandished it to support the charge, and it wasn't until the lab got their tampering hands on it.

The crime lab created the charge.
And NO one is surprised by this.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2020, 04:42:47 pm »
Had they done so, they would have been overrun in short order and likely killed.
What made the threat effective is that no one wanted to be first.
I doubt it. Unless you have a degree of training, when gun fire happens 90+% of the population turns and runs.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2020, 04:46:17 pm »
Trump / Barr....

Bring up charges on Gardner for abridging people's 2A rights. Giving this bitch a soap box only makes her bolder.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2020, 09:42:09 pm »
catfish wrote:
"Bring up charges on Gardner for abridging people's 2A rights. Giving this bitch a soap box only makes her bolder."

She just won the primary (for re-election) there by thoroughly trouncing her opponent. She ain't goin' nowhere...
(unless powers "higher-up" take her down...)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2020, 09:47:01 pm »
catfish wrote:
"Bring up charges on Gardner for abridging people's 2A rights. Giving this bitch a soap box only makes her bolder."

She just won the primary (for re-election) there by thoroughly trouncing her opponent. She ain't goin' nowhere...

She is being scrutinized for some questionable travel paid for by some high powered libs.  Maybe she'll be slapped on the wrist and told not to do it again.  :)
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2020, 02:03:20 am »
There is also Castle Doctrine in Missouri. They were perfectly within their rights to brandish and even USE firearms in the defense of their property after the mob broke down the iron gate and invaded their property.

I believe some of those terrorists were threatening these people's lives . "We are going to kill you".  Yes, broke down the iron gate that protected that community.  WHAT WAS THE TERRORISTS....INTENTION?   TEA PARTY?   

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2020, 05:33:47 am »
I believe some of those terrorists were threatening these people's lives . "We are going to kill you".  Yes, broke down the iron gate that protected that community.  WHAT WAS THE TERRORISTS....INTENTION?   TEA PARTY?
They weren't there to sell Avon...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dancer

« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2020, 09:16:45 am »
Just another reason to vote for the R's.  This would become the rule of the land if Democrats are elected. 

Offline verga

« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2020, 12:30:31 pm »
catfish wrote:

I really can't decide if people that vote for these @$$hats are morally bankrupt or Brain dead

Offline Idiot

« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2020, 02:23:17 pm »
I really can't decide if people that vote for these @$$hats are morally bankrupt or Brain dead
Both..........

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2020, 04:43:13 pm »
They weren't there to sell Avon...

But did they have copies of "Awake!" and "Watchtower" magazines? wink777
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2020, 06:42:47 pm »
But did they have copies of "Awake!" and "Watchtower" magazines? wink777
LOLOLOL

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2021, 05:20:28 pm »
Soros-backed St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner loses bid to stay on McCloskey case

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/missouri-supreme-court-upholds-ruling-booting-kim-gardner-mccloskeys

The Missouri Supreme Court upheld a ruling from a circuit court judge removing St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner from the case against Mark and Patricia McCloskey, a couple who made national headlines after they brandished weapons at protesters outside of their home in a gated St. Louis neighborhood.

The decision was made following an appeal by Gardner, whose 2016 campaign was bankrolled by left-wing billionaire George Soros as part of an effort to place Democrats opposed to "tough on crime" policies in top law enforcement jobs, that was rejected by the Missouri Eastern District Court of Appeals.

The prosecutor was disqualified from the case by Judge Thomas Clark after counsel for the McCloskeys argued Gardner's fundraising emails saying former President Donald Trump and Gov. Mike Parson were "fighting for the two who pointed guns at citizens during the Black Lives Matter protests" amounted to a personal interest in the case that would jeopardize a fair trial.

Gardner's politicization proved she is not interested in justice and cannot be trusted to act in the best interests of the community and justice.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2021, 09:50:26 pm »
Soros-backed St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner loses bid to stay on McCloskey case

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/missouri-supreme-court-upholds-ruling-booting-kim-gardner-mccloskeys

Gardner's politicization proved she is not interested in justice and cannot be trusted to act in the best interests of the community and justice.

One good win but why is this couple even being charge? We need to expose a lot of these radical DAs and AGs.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2021, 02:05:49 pm »
One good win but why is this couple even being charge? We need to expose a lot of these radical DAs and AGs.

They're charged because white people aren't supposed to defend themselves against the Brownshirts, aka the Sturmabteilung, aka the (b)lack Lies Matter street thug arm of the DNC.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 02:06:40 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2021, 02:09:56 pm »
They're charged because white people aren't supposed to defend themselves against the Brownshirts, aka the Sturmabteilung, aka the (b)lack Lies Matter street thug arm of the DNC.

That lady Gardner needs to be jailed for attempted fraudlent  imprisonment of some patriots who decided to defend their domicle against an armed mob who busted the lock and gate off the entrance of a gated community. Then stormed the subdivision trying to incite a riot.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2021, 04:13:48 pm »
That lady Gardner needs to be jailed for attempted fraudlent  imprisonment of some patriots who decided to defend their domicle against an armed mob who busted the lock and gate off the entrance of a gated community. Then stormed the subdivision trying to incite a riot.

@catfish1957

Yes,but that ain't gonna happen in 21st Century 'murika.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!