Author Topic: Trump to resume COVID-19 briefings  (Read 1857 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Trump to resume COVID-19 briefings
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2020, 05:14:23 pm »
Dr. Fauci says he wasn't aware White House coronavirus briefings were returning
https://www.today.com/health/dr-fauci-says-he-wasn-t-aware-white-house-coronavirus-t187365
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2020, 05:29:43 pm »
If indeed he hasn't been invited to these briefings, maybe Dr. Fauci should be relieved.   Why should he be subjected to such abuse?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2020, 05:33:55 pm »
Dr. Faucci...  Political hacks with left leaning agendas need not apply.   

Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame.  Maybe GQ might bite.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2020, 05:48:10 pm »
Actually, most of us might learn something to have experts run the briefings -- if not, Drs. Fauci and Brix -- then others who know about infectious diseases.  Trump may be smart in business and real estate, but he does not have the medical degree or experience to know what he's talking about when it comes to COVID.  Trump has been so eager to restart the economy -- and by doing so, get re-elected -- that he is unwilling or unable to consider any expert advice if it is counter to what he wants.  And the trouble is, what he wants may not necessarily be good for the people. 

If Trump wants to restart these briefings, then he should step aside and let others do the talking.  His constant disregard for medical experience and expertise made the briefings totally useless and perhaps what is said in them, dangerous.

The medical "experts" such as the CDC have been proven to give false and slanted information in order to promote an agenda.  I don't see Fauci any different.  His narrative has never been unbiased.

Trump is not a medical authority by any means, but I think he deserves credit for his expediency in which he reacted to this issue.  I don't think that there is any dispute that he saved lives.  He brought in the private sector to get things moving instead of leaving it all up to government entities. 

The briefing shouldn't be an avenue for politics, it should be an avenue for the President to convey to the American people what he is doing on the issue and the progress that is being made.  I also think it is important that he gets a chance to refute the rumors and mudslinging that is being thrown at him on this issue.  People deserve to know.

Dr. Fauci is an expert in his field but that expert also funded research over in Wuhan and I would lay odds that he probably indeed knows exactly what happened and maybe even most importantly when it happened. 

...last year, the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the organization led by Dr. Fauci, funded scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and other institutions for work on gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses.

In 2019, with the backing of NIAID, the National Institutes of Health committed $3.7 million over six years for research that included some gain-of-function work. The program followed another $3.7 million, 5-year project for collecting and studying bat coronaviruses, which ended in 2019, bringing the total to $7.4 million.

Many scientists have criticized gain of function research, which involves manipulating viruses in the lab to explore their potential for infecting humans, because it creates a risk of starting a pandemic from accidental release.

https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-backed-controversial-wuhan-lab-millions-us-dollars-risky-coronavirus-research-1500741
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 05:49:40 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2020, 06:17:30 pm »
Fauci seems popular with the public. We'll see what happens with these briefings.

His popularity is directly correlatable to the MSM brainwashing that has been applied 24/7.

He's really nothing more than a liberal dim hack.  Do your research.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2020, 06:24:31 pm »
His popularity is directly correlatable to the MSM brainwashing that has been applied 24/7.

He's really nothing more than a liberal dim hack.  Do your research.

Besides, if he's not in the briefings the press will see to it he gets to speak more through them, and be challenged less, than President Trump.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2020, 06:27:14 pm »
Fauci seems popular with the public. We'll see what happens with these briefings.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/07/15/amid-white-house-attacks-polls-show-dr-fauci-remains-nations-most-trusted-voice-on-covid-19/#59dc2f21ee28

Do you mean "popular" according to the same people who run the presidential preference polls they report every day?  The ones that weigh the results 35% Dem, 22% GOP respondents?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2020, 06:31:49 pm »
Do you mean "popular" according to the same people who run the presidential preference polls they report every day?  The ones that weigh the results 35% Dem, 22% GOP respondents?

Exactly.  I have never been contacted by one of these polls.  Has anyone else?

I am convinced that the dims/MSM polling machine is either trying to kill enthusiam and morale by showing November is hopeless, or they are working on the old bandwagon premise to pry a few fence sitters. 

Online libertybele

« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2020, 06:36:57 pm »

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/07/15/amid-white-house-attacks-polls-show-dr-fauci-remains-nations-most-trusted-voice-on-covid-19/#59dc2f21ee28

After watching several press briefings I looked up his background and after finding out the he worked under Bammy and funded the Wuhan research ... I determined it was likely that what he was saying was politically swayed and as time has gone by I haven't found reason to trust what he is saying.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2020, 06:39:17 pm »
Dr. Faucci...  Political hacks with left leaning agendas need not apply.   

Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame.  Maybe GQ might bite.
Did you see he's throwing out the first pitch at the Nationals game?
https://www.sportingnews.com/au/mlb/news/washington-nationals-pick-dr-anthony-fauci-to-throw-out-first-pitch-in-season-opener/bn3aozsgkdyg1238tlllj9r60

He's milking this, big time.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2020, 07:10:09 pm »
Did you see he's throwing out the first pitch at the Nationals game?
https://www.sportingnews.com/au/mlb/news/washington-nationals-pick-dr-anthony-fauci-to-throw-out-first-pitch-in-season-opener/bn3aozsgkdyg1238tlllj9r60

He's milking this, big time.

I wonder if the players plan on kneeling for the Anthem, as the SF Giants did yesterday?
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2020, 07:23:06 pm »
Absent from this thread: Which countries and which states have the fewest infection cases, fewest deaths, and what they did, to achieve those positive numbers?

IOW  what worked?

Maybe there are some neutral scientists, to which we can look to.
among the best.

Gimmee da data

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2020, 07:30:56 pm »
Absent from this thread: Which countries and which states have the fewest infection cases, fewest deaths, and what they did, to achieve those positive numbers?

IOW  what worked?

among the best.

Gimmee da data

What good is worthless data that's been fudged beyond recognition?
I will NOT comply.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2020, 07:44:38 pm »

IOW  what worked?

among the best.

Gimmee da data
Prepare to be disappointed. There's no correlation between actions and results as far as this virus goes. Those who didn't get it early, got it late. Even the rural states are getting it now.

It's all pointless.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline berdie

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2020, 08:15:51 pm »
I'll be pleased if the President doesn't turn this into a peeing contest between him and the press.

Myself, I don't think there is enough known about this virus to give adequate information. imho, there is no shame in saying "We're not sure at this point, but we're learning." Unfortunately, the American public won't accept that. We want definitive answers now and a cure yesterday.

The Spanish Flu Pandemic lasted two years. As far as I know we haven't cured the various strains of flu that come around annually...or the common cold.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2020, 08:35:49 pm »
I'm ready for it.  I just tapped a fresh keg in the Castle bar.
I will NOT comply.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2020, 09:08:43 pm »
I wonder if the players plan on kneeling for the Anthem, as the SF Giants did yesterday?
Don't know, don't care. I have no use for overpaid adults paying children's games who think I should care what they say or do while disrespecting the Nation and flag I love. I especially have no use for Blacks crying racism while collecting multi million dollar salaries made possible by mostly White fans.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2020, 09:14:05 pm »
Don't know, don't care. I have no use for overpaid adults paying children's games who think I should care what they say or do while disrespecting the Nation and flag I love. I especially have no use for Blacks crying racism while collecting multi million dollar salaries made possible by mostly White fans.

I was fine with the pay of athletes, still am.  That said, politicizing the sport I cannot abide, especially leftist lies like "black lives matter."  They demonstrably do not matter to the anarchists, they're nothing more than inanimate tools to be employed for "the cause."
I will NOT comply.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2020, 09:26:48 pm »
The short guy and frumpy lady are not there.  Brief talk and straight to questions from our esteemed press.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2020, 01:21:31 am »
I'm ready for it.  I just tapped a fresh keg in the Castle bar.

My BIL said it was 116 F near you, yesterday.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2020, 02:58:54 am »
My BIL said it was 116 F near you, yesterday.

Yup!  Week ago Sunday it was 120.  Normal for this time of the year, a bit hotter than Phoenix.  Monsoon is coming in, we got our first water yesterday...spitting.  As luck would have it, we're finishing painting the Castle in a couple more days. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2020, 03:51:06 am »
Yup!  Week ago Sunday it was 120.  Normal for this time of the year, a bit hotter than Phoenix.  Monsoon is coming in, we got our first water yesterday...spitting.  As luck would have it, we're finishing painting the Castle in a couple more days.

It was high 80's today - Just fixin to go around and open the windows back up and put the fans back in... First day this year I had to shut it up in the morning... Tomorrow is worse - Predicting our first 90s for the year (92  :terror:)

Then back into the low 80's and mid 70's the day after that (with rain).