Author Topic: BREAKING...Federal judge's son shot and killed, husband injured in attack at their NJ home  (Read 3677 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Federal judge's son shot and killed, husband injured in attack at their NJ home

Judge Esther Salas, who serves on the federal bench in New Jersey, was not hurt.

ByJosh Margolin and Aaron Katersky
July 19, 2020, 11:13 PM
4 min read

The son of a federal judge in Newark, New Jersey, has been shot and killed, and her husband shot and injured in an attack at the family's home, according to law enforcement sources.

The judge, Esther Salas, was not hurt.

Francis "Mac" Womack, the mayor of North Brunswick, New Jersey, tells ABC News that the judge's son has died.

The condition of husband was not immediately known, Middlesex County Prosecutor Yolanda Ciccone told ABC News.

The judge's son opened the door to the family's North Brunswick home at about 5 p.m. Sunday and was immediately shot, sources said.

"He was shot through the heart," Womack said. The son was a freshman at Catholic University.

excerpt....more at link

https://abcnews.go.com/US/federal-judges-son-shot-killed-husband-injured-attack/story?id=71871708&fbclid=IwAR0P8RZoUqF4af56JaeO5BC79f_Bvj2jHp2o1Cxd2bvPa1pL77M7jYmLIpk
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 08:01:31 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

Gunman dressed as FedEx deliveryman shoots husband and son of federal judge Esther Salas at their New Jersey home, killing the son. Salas was in the basement and not injured.

FYI.... Jeffrey Epstein Deutsche Bank case assigned to Judge Salas just two days ago.

Motive unknown - NBC/ABC
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline dancer

Salas is the Judge on the Monsanto trial.  Interesting, is it not? Deutch Bank/ Epstein money laundering, too.  Hmmm.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 09:06:11 am by dancer »

Online DCPatriot

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/07/16/2063666/0/en/DEUTSCHE-BANK-DEADLINE-ALERT-Faruqi-Faruqi-LLP-Encourages-Investors-Who-Suffered-Losses-Exceeding-250-000-In-Deutsche-Bank-Aktiengesellschaft-To-Contact-The-Firm.html?fbclid=IwAR1DkYLYvugsGsk77EU9cWwjBYoobDz02u4E8QyYRcOen6LT_-3jENUTTd4

DEUTSCHE BANK DEADLINE ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $250,000 In Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft To Contact The Firm

NEW YORK, July 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities law firm, reminds investors in Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft (“Deutsche Bank” or the “Company”) (NYSE:DB) of the September 14, 2020 deadline to seek the role of lead plaintiff in a federal securities class action that has been filed against the Company.

If you invested in Deutsche Bank stock or options between November 7, 2017 and July 6, 2020 and would like to discuss your legal rights, click here: www.faruqilaw.com/DB.  There is no cost or obligation to you.

You can also contact us by calling Richard Gonnello toll free at 877-247-4292 or at 212-983-9330 or by sending an e-mail to rgonnello@faruqilaw.com.

FARUQI & FARUQI, LLP
685 Third Avenue, 26th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Attn:  Richard Gonnello, Esq.
rgonnello@faruqilaw.com
Telephone: (877) 247-4292 or (212) 983-9330

The lawsuit has been filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey on behalf of all those who purchased Deutsche Bank securities between November 7, 2017 and July 6, 2020 (the “Class Period”).  The case, Karimi v. Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft et al., No. 20-cv-08978 was filed on July 15, 2020, and has been assigned to Judge Esther Salas.

The lawsuit focuses on whether the Company and its executives violated federal securities laws by making false and/or misleading statements and/or failing to disclose that:

(1) Deutsche Bank had failed to remediate deficiencies related to AML, its disclosure controls and procedures and internal control over financial reporting, and its U.S. operations’ troubled condition;

(2) as a result, the Bank failed to properly monitor customers that the Bank itself deemed to be high risk, including, among others, the convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein (“Epstein”) and two correspondent banks, Danske Estonia and FBME Bank, which were both the subjects of prior scandals involving financial misconduct;

(3) the foregoing, once revealed, was foreseeably likely to have a material negative impact on the Bank’s financial results and reputation; and

(4) as a result, the Bank’s public statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 08:07:15 am by DCPatriot »

Online DCPatriot

Salas is the Judge on the Monsanto trial.  Interesting, is it not?

What's the "over and under" for how many days before Judge Salas recuses herself from the case.

Online DCPatriot

WTF  Briefers??

If "Ted Cruz" was in the title, this would already be three pages deep.

1) Judge Salas was appointed to the Deutsche Bank (Jeffrey Epstein) case only TWO DAYS AGO!

2) Her 18 year old son was shot dead answering the door to a uniformed FED EX person

3) Her husband was shot multiple times.

BUEHLER?  BUEHLER??  ANYONE???

Y'all are something else.    *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 01:17:49 pm by DCPatriot »

Offline skeeter

WTF  Briefers??

1) Judge Salas was appointed to the Deutsche Bank (Jeffrey Epstein) case only TWO DAYS AGO!

2) Her 18 year old son was shot dead answering the door to a uniformed FED EX person

Your gonna either have to connect to dots for me or let me finish my first cup of coffee. Why blow away the judges family before she's even heard the case, and what would they have to gain by forcing her to recuse herself?

I did notice ABC attempted to imply racism as the motive.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 01:24:35 pm by skeeter »

Offline Axeslinger

I think we’re going to find this is about a grievance over a past case, not a pending case.  Killing her or her family does not exert influence over a pending case...that’s removing all avenues of pressure.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline PeteS in CA

WTF  Briefers??

@DCPatriot, you started this thread at "12:38:55 AM", my local time. Your post just before the one quoted above is time-stamped "01:09:31 AM", my local time. So my answer to your "WTF" is that I have a life. As do others here on TBR! And as weird as your post indicates it is to you, not all TBR members share your special interests.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
@DCPatriot : consider decaf. It's quite tasty.  :beer:

I guess the judge put away several gang members. Definitely a hit of some sort... but if it's a hit on a judge, they missed their target no? Amateur hour if true, didn't even get the gender right.

Or something else entirely. I'm intrigued as to what this might be.

Trump fault though. Also racism. :D

Offline roamer_1

WTF  Briefers??

:shrug: Ghislane ain't playin.

rangerrebew

Federal Judge’s Son Shot Dead and Her Defense Attorney Husband Critically Injured Just Days After Taking Jeffrey Epstein Finances Case
By Cristina Laila
Published July 19, 2020 at 11:36pm

The 20-year-old son of US District Judge of New Jersey, Esther Salas, an Obama appointee, was shot dead Sunday night and her husband was critically injured by a gunman posing as a FedEx driver.

According to reports, Salas’s son Daniel Anderl opened the door when the the gunman, dressed as a FedEx driver, opened fire on their North Brunswick home Sunday evening around 5 PM.

The judge’s husband, Mark Anderl, 63, a criminal defense attorney was standing behind his son when he opened the door and is in critical condition in a hospital.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/federal-judges-son-shot-dead-defense-attorney-husband-critically-injured-just-days-assigned-case-linked-jeffrey-epstein/

rangerrebew

Have the Clintons added another notch to their holster?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Your gonna either have to connect to dots for me or let me finish my first cup of coffee. Why blow away the judges family before she's even heard the case, and what would they have to gain by forcing her to recuse herself?

I did notice ABC attempted to imply racism as the motive.

@skeeter

The only thing I can come up with is that MAYBE it is related to another case and the people coming on trial want a "more friendly" judge and/or a delay in the trial.

Or MAYBE (I have no idea if this is true or not) there is a "roster that available judges get case assignments from,and they wanted her whacked because the next judge in line is more to their liking for whatever reasons?

Pure speculation on my part. I have no idea how judge and trial assignments are made.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 06:32:41 pm by Cyber Liberty »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

The only thing I can come up with is that MAYBE it is related to another case and the people coming on trial want a "more friendly" judge and/or a delay in the trial.

Or MAYBE (I have no idea if this is true or not) there is a "roster that available judges get case assignments from,and they wanted her whacked because the next judge in line is more to their liking for whatever reasons?

Pure speculation on my part. I have no idea how judge and trial assignments are made.
I think you and WTF are right - this hit has more to do with some punk-arse gang. I think every piece of urban trash in the nation is about to come off the chain.

Thanks to the rats, anarchists and gutless republicans.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 04:17:58 pm by skeeter »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I think you and WTF are right - this hit has more to do with some punk-arse gang. I think every piece of urban trash in the nation is about to come off the chain.

Thanks to the rats, anarchists and gutless republicans.

The problem with the Epstein connection is... what is the motivation? How does killing the son and husband of a judge (or just the husband) help your case? I don't see it.

Offline PeteS in CA

The problem with the Epstein connection is... what is the motivation? How does killing the son and husband of a judge (or just the husband) help your case? I don't see it.

The Deutsche Bank case to which she was recently assigned is a shareholder lawsuit claiming a wide range of bad practices that boosted the bank's stock. Mishandling Epstein $$ was a small part of those bad practices. So it is not impossible that this was related to the Deutsche Bank case, but the judge has handled a good number of cases in her 7 years or so in that position. Or maybe the killer was actually going after her son (who was actually killed). Or maybe a rando Antifoid/BLMer learned a Federal judge lived in the house and wanted to hurt the judge's family.

Conclusion-Jumping is not an Olympic event.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Dead Attorney in NY Eyed in Killing of NJ Federal Judge's Son, Shooting of Her Husband: Sources. (Updated story)

Authorities believe an attorney found dead in New York Monday was the shooter who killed a New Jersey federal judge's son and wounded her husband a day earlier, law enforcement sources with knowledge of the case tell News 4.

The man's body was found on a property in the Sullivan County town of Rockland, near Liberty, which is in the New York Catskills. One senior law enforcement official says authorities are looking into whether there was a package or envelope addressed to the judge found near the man, who may have died of self-inflicted gunshot wounds. The official said the FBI, US Marshals and police were at the scene, while a vehicle the man was thought to have been using is being searched at a nearby State Police barracks.

They are also investigating whether a gun found at the scene matches the one used to kill Judge Esther Salas' son and wound her husband, law enforcement sources say. Two sources described the dead man as an attorney who filed various sorts of civil lawsuits over the years; no other details were available.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/dead-man-in-ny-may-be-tied-to-killing-of-nj-federal-judges-son-shooting-of-her-husband-sources/2521563/

Breaking
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mountaineer

Maybe the son or the husband was the actual target. Or maybe it had nothing to do with Epstein at all, but with another defendant over whose case the judge presided. I don't jump so well, let alone to conclusions, and will resist the temptation here.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Mod1

Merged two threads.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Maybe the son or the husband was the actual target. Or maybe it had nothing to do with Epstein at all, but with another defendant over whose case the judge presided. I don't jump so well, let alone to conclusions, and will resist the temptation here.

The judge who’s son died had some pretty high profile trials, including a real housewives trial according to the above article
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Dead Attorney in NY Eyed in Killing of NJ Federal Judge's Son, Shooting of Her Husband: Sources. (Updated story)

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/dead-man-in-ny-may-be-tied-to-killing-of-nj-federal-judges-son-shooting-of-her-husband-sources/2521563/

Breaking

@Gefn

WOW! I have heard of "convenient circumstances" before,but this is taking it to a whole new level!

Case solved. Nothing to see here folks,go back home!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline MajorClay

Must have something to do with Blackmail?  Will judge recuse?

Offline PeteS in CA

When facts inconvenience a preferred narrative, go with the facts. At this point, sounds like the killer was a POed vexatious litigant rather than someone connected to the Epstein mess.

Offline Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck