Author Topic: Texas health officials remove over 3,000 'probable' coronavirus cases from overall count  (Read 379 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Texas health officials remove over 3,000 'probable' coronavirus cases from overall count

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/texas-health-officials-remove-over-3-000-probable-coronavirus-cases-from-overall-count

Texas health officials removed more than 3,000 reported coronavirus cases from an overall count after "probable" cases for people who were never tested were counted as confirmed cases.

“Since we report confirmed cases on our dashboard, we have removed 3,484 previously reported probable cases from the statewide and Bexar County totals,” Chris Van Deusen, a spokesman for the state health agency, said to the Austin American-Statesman.

“The State of Texas today had to remove 3,484 cases from its Covid-19 positive case count, because the San Antonio Health Department was reporting ‘probable’ cases for people never actually tested, as 'confirmed' positive cases.- TDHS,” Fox 4 Dallas Evening News anchor Steve Eagar tweeted Wednesday. “What other departments make this same mistake?”

My emphasis. Testing availability has not been an issue for many weeks (2 or 3 months?), especially in a major metro area. The current average rate in the US is around 650,000 daily. So reporting over 3,000 untested "probables" as confirmed? Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh, I have a hard time believing that was mere stupidity.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Now this really puzzles me.  MD's, and least competent ones do not  deal with "probable" prognosis'.  They test and verify.   I can see a cornoner, without blessing of an autopsy, showing it a possibly contributory, but no competent M.E. is going to go on record of listing this as offical cause of death without some documetation or other paperwork.

This smells to high heaven, with some politcal ovetones or arm twisting?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 05:14:48 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

What other departments make this same mistake?

No, a mistake forgetting to carry in a math problem, this is fraud...

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
No, a mistake forgetting to carry in a math problem, this is fraud...

I agree.  There is another thread today where a 20 something who died in a motorcycle crash, had his COD listed as COVID-19.

Some might call it folly, but Trump ought to assign an epidemiological task force to review all the death cerificates, and case positives, and determine how many were fraudulently counted this way.  Then throw that number out for digestion to the MSM.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.