Author Topic: VIDEO: Watch The Mary Trump Eye Shift Tell  (Read 398 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Watch The Mary Trump Eye Shift Tell
« on: July 17, 2020, 02:35:32 pm »
Wouldn't you love to play poker with Mary Trump? Her tell is so obvious it practically screams at you.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: VIDEO: Watch The Mary Trump Eye Shift Tell
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2020, 02:48:26 pm »
I doubt she or her book will have much impact on anything, except her bank account.
Maddow could have asked her anything, literally anything at all, and she would have agreed.
Did you ever see your uncle molesting little girls? Eye roll, Yes! Yes, of course. All the time.
Did you ever see your uncle consorting with space aliens and Satanists? Eye roll, Yes. He did that all the time.
Her accusations are so bombastic and in contradiction with all proven facts about President Trump, I doubt even the fanatical Left are going to take her seriously. Even Maddow seemed incredulous. Furthermore, all of these accusations have already been made more or less constantly by various Hollywood losers and so called journalists. Without any proof of any kind she is simply repeating what they have already said relentlessly for over 4 years. None of this is new. This rates a big *YAWN* from me.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.