Author Topic: They're like war zones': Trump criticizes mayors —Democratic ones — over crime surges  (Read 3389 times)

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

@skeeter
What an absolute bleep. If Portland reelects this cretin I’ll eat my hat.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
What an absolute bleep. If Portland reelects this cretin I’ll eat my hat.

@skeeter Mayor Ted wants to have a cease fire with the Feds now.  Which is odd.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Not really .... the riots have gotten too much airtime, the media and Twitter have not been able to adequately contain the information.  So it's time for a political adjustment.

Now  it's time to stop the riots (keeping the "Defund the Police" and "Whites are Privileged Racists" in the Democrat Platform) and return focus to the virus and shutting down what remains of the economy to inflict maximum pain on the middle class.  --- And if possible, cancel the debates or at least move them to Zoom for health safety (and to hide Biden's teleprompter).

This fits nicely with changing the "China Virus" to the "Trump Virus", as christened by Madame Pelosi late last week.

Oh, and impeach William Barr for crimes against humanity and the US Constitution.

@txradioguy

Offline LegalAmerican

Mayors have the first line of responsibility in enforcing the law in their city. The next resort is the county. Third in line is the state. The Feds are the LAST, not the first resort. Because US Constitution.

STATES RGHTS.....CHAIN OF COMMAND.  Right on!  MAYORS, GOVERNORS....then , THEM asking FEDS FOR HELP!    Following the constitution.  POTUS OFFERED THEM HELP.  THEY SAID..NO.  Most NON-RIGHTS want him to act like a dictator.  They are already calling him that, since day one!  HE FOLLOWS THE LAW. 

Offline LegalAmerican

The message that I gleen from your comments is...."President Trump, please proceed with caution".   And that same message applies to any and all who are champing at the bit to send in the military.   

I find irony in the fact that the very same folks that accuse Trump of being too forceful or acting like a dictator.... are the ones criticizing him for not sending in the military to quell the leftist BS.   It's a trap that he has, so far, refused to fall into (IMO).

BINGO! 

Offline LegalAmerican

Never-Trumpers and Dems want another Kent State. Had Trump done as local N-Ters claim he should have done they now would be condemning him for over-reacting and usurping local governments. The game is predictable.

:yowsa:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Not really .... the riots have gotten too much airtime, the media and Twitter have not been able to adequately contain the information.  So it's time for a political adjustment.

Now  it's time to stop the riots (keeping the "Defund the Police" and "Whites are Privileged Racists" in the Democrat Platform) and return focus to the virus and shutting down what remains of the economy to inflict maximum pain on the middle class.  --- And if possible, cancel the debates or at least move them to Zoom for health safety (and to hide Biden's teleprompter).

This fits nicely with changing the "China Virus" to the "Trump Virus", as christened by Madame Pelosi late last week.

Oh, and impeach William Barr for crimes against humanity and the US Constitution.

@txradioguy

@Right_in_Virginia

‘This fool thinks he’s in charge’: Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler demands immediate meeting with DHS officials to negotiate a ‘cease-fire’ (then it gets awkward)

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/07/27/this-fool-thinks-hes-in-charge-portland-mayor-ted-wheeler-demands-immediate-meeting-with-dhs-officials-to-negotiate-a-cease-fire/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline skeeter

Nadler must've found out there were riots out there.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Acting Secretary Chad Wolf
@DHS_Wolf

As I told the Governor yesterday, federal law enforcement will remain in Portland until the violent activity toward our federal facilities ends. We are not removing any law enforcement while our facilities and law enforcement remain under attack.

12:23 PM · Jul 29, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/DHS_Wolf/status/1288510427807326209

@txradioguy
@skeeter

Offline LegalAmerican

@txradioguy
@skeeter

Good!   We are dealing with a mental disorder, with all NON-RIGHTS.  Proven.

Offline skeeter

@txradioguy
@skeeter

Was the mayor trying to buffalo the administration? Or set up an accusation of double dealing?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Was the mayor trying to buffalo the administration? Or set up an accusation of double dealing?

I vote "buffalo."  They have been accusing Republicans of "double dealing" for as long as I've been a spectator of the sport 45 years or so ago, so it's not a novel argument on their part.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I vote "buffalo."  They have been accusing Republicans of "double dealing" for as long as I've been a spectator of the sport 45 years or so ago, so it's not a novel argument on their part.

Agree. Wheeler tried to get out ahead of everyone and shape the narrative. 

And stepped on his crank in the process when everyone involved cpu there’s what he said.