Author Topic: Jordan Peterson and his Family, Medical Update -Slide Rule  (Read 455 times)

Offline Slide Rule

Jordan Peterson and his Family, Medical Update -Slide Rule
« on: July 15, 2020, 12:02:25 pm »
Peterson Family Update June 2020

https://youtu.be/GzRbEMzr0k8

This video discussion was previously released (June 30th, 2020) on my daughter Mikhaila's
YouTube channel and podcast (https://www.youtube.com/c/MikhailaPet...). Since it is World
Benzodiazepine Awareness Day (July 11th), and in light of the seriousness of the public
health related information it contains, I have decided to also release it here.

Jordan talking with his daughter about near-death and eventual recovery.

It appears that Jordan and his wife both beat death. At least in the short term.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Jordan Peterson and his Family, Medical Update -Slide Rule
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2020, 12:29:08 pm »
BKMK

Benzodiazepine Awareness almost seems like a contradiction.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2020, 01:10:04 pm »
I'd rather read a story than watch a video, so I did a little search:
...  In a February podcast, Mikhaila opened up about her father’s struggles.

“The last year has been absolute hell for the Petersons,” she said. “Dad was put on a low dose of a benzodiazepine a few years ago for anxiety following an extremely severe autoimmune reaction to food. He took the medication as prescribed. We weren’t aware that he was developing a physical dependence on the drug until last April when my mom was diagnosed with terminal cancer and the dose of the medication increased. It became apparent that he was experiencing a paradoxical reaction to the medication, meaning the benzos did the opposite of what they’re supposed to do. These reactions are rare but are not unheard of.”

She then described the most excruciating symptom of the addiction, akathisia. “Akathisia is an absolutely god-awful condition where the person feels an incredible, irresistible restlessness, and an inability to sit still,” she explained. “It was so severe he was suicidal. For the last six months, he’s been in horrible, unbearable discomfort from this drug, made worse when trying to remove it because of the physical dependence. We took him to several hospitals in North America where he experienced multiple cases of misdiagnosis, and the addition of more medications to cover the response he was experiencing from the benzodiazepines. He nearly died several times.”  ...
More at Daily Wire
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2020, 05:03:38 pm »
We took him to several hospitals in North America where he experienced multiple cases of misdiagnosis, and the addition of more medications to cover the response he was experiencing from the benzodiazepines. He nearly died several times.
If I didn't know better it sounds like some in the medical community were deliberately trying to kill him off for his views on society.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024