Author Topic: Bodycam Shows Armed Suspect Running at Michigan Deputy Before Being Shot  (Read 632 times)

Offline mrclose

OW!

I think that was his last word!?  :shrug:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 01:07:33 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline skeeter

I gotta consider picking up a Sig .40 P320. A 9mm just doesn’t get the job done.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I gotta consider picking up a Sig .40 P320. A 9mm just doesn’t get the job done.

Don't do that @skeeter ! Virtually everyone has moved away from that caliber and a 9mm is every bit as effective.

Get one of these in 9mm instead.  Trust me on this.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Not sure she actually hit him where he felt it until the groin shot. She let him get close enough she is lucky she didn't get killer herself, the jam (as someone pointed out was probable due to limp wrists when he got close to her).

I also wonder how many times she connected with her shots and when. Nice video.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline skeeter

Don't do that @skeeter ! Virtually everyone has moved away from that caliber and a 9mm is every bit as effective.

That cop had to use five rds to put this guy down. If he were any bigger that cop would’ve been leaking from several places.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
That cop had to use five rds to put this guy down. If he were any bigger that cop would’ve been leaking from several places.

That cop is required to carry the ammo issued by the department he works for. You are not! 
!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

I thought exactly the same thing... Thought the only hand gun I have in 30cal is a 357 mag, which is wholly different.

All the same, having griz around has been a benefit wrt not messin much with little pistols.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Yeah...I like Mr. Sig, (P226) too, especially with the 15 round mags it was designed for and not those 10 round POS they came out with when mine was made. (I got some new mags).

UNDERcapacity mags are like buying a racehorse and cutting its legs off at the knees.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis