Author Topic: Pentagon sending 580 medical personnel to Texas to combat coronavirus  (Read 401 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by  Ryan Morgan  July 13, 2020

The Pentagon is sending 580 medical personnel to Texas to help combat a surge in coronavirus cases seen in the state.

U.S. Northern Command (NORTHCOM) confirmed the Pentagon plans in a statement Sunday, reported by The Washington Times. The decision to send the medical personnel comes as cases have spiked in Texas since June.

“As Part of the ongoing whole-on-nation response to COVID-19, U.S. Northern Command has assigned approximately 580 Department of Defense medical personnel in support of the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the State of Texas,” the NORTHCOM statement read.

The announcement comes as coronavirus cases have surged in Texas and other states like Arizona, California, and Florida.

Texas has recorded more than 254,000 coronavirus cases, of which 3,246 have been fatal. According to the Johns Hopkins University Coronavirus case tracking map, the number of cases in Texas more than tripled since June 12, when case numbers were at 84,000.

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2020/07/pentagon-sending-580-medical-personnel-to-texas-to-combat-coronavirus/

Online rustynail

Close the border maybe?

Offline libertybele

Close the border maybe?

580 medical personnel, that is substantial...hmm I thought that Trump had ordered the borders to be closed when this virus first started??  Apparently not.  I wonder how many COVID cases are illegals??

We have 282,435 cases here in FL -- 4277 deaths   I imagine we will reach close to 350,000 by the end of the week.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 11:34:41 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

580 medical personnel, that is substantial...hmm I thought that Trump had ordered the borders to be closed when this virus first started??  Apparently not.  I wonder how many COVID cases are illegals??

We have 282,435 cases here in FL -- 4277 deaths   I imagine we will reach close to 350,000 by the end of the week.

You know there were roughly the same number of flu deaths in the 2019–2020 flu season, as they are covid deaths? Why isn’t the media and the Pentagon freaking out and sending in a team of medical personnel about that?

Because the common flu doesn’t pack the same fear factor as the Wuhan Red Death does and they can’t pin the flu on Donald Trump, that’s why.