Author Topic: Today's Toons 7/13/20  (Read 4991 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 7/13/20
« on: July 13, 2020, 08:14:41 am »

Click below for related story:

Click below for proof:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter T:

(Thank you, Polly Ticks)

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

President Trump vowed that statue destroyers will be prosecuted under federal laws protecting statues. These idiots also tear down our heroes on social media. It's impressive to me how many people on Facebook who were epidemiologists a month ago are Civil War historians today.

The DC Park Police vowed to arrest anyone who tries to bring down the statue of Abe Lincoln declaring the Emancipation Proclamation. The statue shows Abe towering benevolently over a freed young slave. In a related story from Hollywood, Angelina Jolie was just toppled by her children.

Warner Brothers in Hollywood announced last week its Looney Tunes Cartoon show on HBO Max will no longer show cartoon characters firing guns. The studio ruled that all guns are out. All the millions spent by the left to get rid of guns and the only one they got belonged to Elmer Fudd.

NASCAR racer Bubba Wallace was on Fox News Waters' World to express relief about last week's false alarm. It finally makes sense. It can now be told that Saddam Hussein died while trying to close the garage door.

President Trump ordered the National Guard to protect Andrew Jackson's statue from bands of marauders. They're such hypocrites. Last night in Virginia, a protester spray-painted and pulled down a Confederate statue which landed on top of his Prius, crumpling his Co-Exist bumper sticker.

The White House vowed federal charges and prison time for people who destroy our historical monuments. It's having an upsetting effect on wildlife. Throughout parks in America pigeons are marching around together in protest wearing little signs around their neck that read Save Our Statues.

The Hollywood Reporter announced the release of a feature movie in theaters called Cracka in which American society is ruled by a black upper class and whites are in the minority. I'm very sorry, Hollywood, but your race card has been declined. Do you have any other form of argument?

Joe Biden made the wearing of face masks a campaign issue. The idea is to make the non-complying Trump look like a murderer for not wearing one. Thank goodness he doesn't, or every Democrat in America would throw their mask away and swear never to wear one again, no matter who dies.

The Centers for Disease Control signaled an emergency, citing an alarming rise in the number of Covid cases in this country. It's because we've greatly expanded the number of Covid tests. If we gave more IQ tests, there'd be an alarming rise in the number of idiots in this country, too.

Dr. Fauci testified in Congress and foresaw another 100,000 deaths. He and BLM alternate weeks in the spotlight to keep cable news running. Dr. Fauci was reported to be under consideration to be Joe Biden's VP pick, if he will identify as a woman and wear blackface.

The European Union banned U.S. tourists who want to visit this summer and enjoy the culture and history. Spain honored its 11th century knight El Cid, who strapped himself to his saddle when he died and led his troops on horseback to victory while dead. So the idea of Joe Biden is nothing new.

NASCAR's Bubba Wallace made the cable news rounds and defended thinking a noose in his Talladega garage was a message to him as a black driver. The FBI found it was an old knot and a garage door opener. NASCAR fans this week voted Bubba Wallace the sport's top Race Card Driver.

Joe Biden was advised by noted pollster Frank Luntz to remain in his basement and campaign from there, because it's working. Biden continues to lead Trump. Democrats are riding high after defeating two cartoons, a pancake mix, a box of rice, and an old lady on a bottle of syrup.

Boston University is now considering changing the name of its Terriers mascot Rhett because of the name's link to the movie Gone with the Wind. The left has gone nuts. An actor friend of mine is changing his name from Donald to Adolf to better his chances of getting hired in Hollywood.

Jeffrey Epstein's pimp and groomer of underage girls Ghislane Maxwell, who was also widely reported to be a mistress to Bill Clinton, was arrested by the FBI in New Jersey. Reaction was swift. Within minutes, Hillary Clinton phoned the Suicide Hotline and placed an order.

-- Argus Hamilton

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Today's Toons 7/13/20
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2020, 12:19:14 pm »
Thanks, pookie! Good morning to you!

Not me. I want the gadget that I can walk up to and say "Ribeye, medium rare, with carmelized onions and mushrooms, baked potato with blue cheese and sour cream..."
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline pookie18

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2020, 02:10:19 pm »
Thanks, pookie! Good morning to you!

Not me. I want the gadget that I can walk up to and say "Ribeye, medium rare, with carmelized onions and mushrooms, baked potato with blue cheese and sour cream..."

Mornin', you're welcome & bon appetit, Smokin Joe!

Offline ricebug

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2020, 02:54:03 pm »
G'day, Pookie!!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2020, 03:02:48 pm »

Online corbe

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2020, 03:46:46 pm »
   Thanks for the Laughs @pookie18
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline pookie18

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2020, 03:52:40 pm »

Offline niobe527

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2020, 04:00:20 pm »
hello pookie

Offline pookie18

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2020, 04:07:43 pm »

Offline verga

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2020, 03:53:40 pm »
Thank you Pookie
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline pookie18

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2020, 07:04:42 pm »
Thank you Pookie

You're welcome, as always, Verga!