Author Topic: What you don’t know about Donald Trump and the King Cyrus prophecy  (Read 2239 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
What you don’t know about Donald Trump and the King Cyrus prophecy

As if the person and presidency of Donald J. Trump have not been controversial enough, there is an unusual twist that adds to the controversy. I’m speaking of the idea that the presidency of Trump can be likened to a biblical prophecy, namely that of the Persian king named Cyrus. What are we to make of this seemingly farfetched idea? And have you ever read a quote from King Cyrus himself? (If not, stay tuned. You’re about to.)

This week, in conjunction with the release of my new book, Evangelicals at the Crossroads: Will We Pass the Trump Test?, I’ve been focusing on a number of major issues of special importance to evangelical Christians, especially as we approach the November elections.

https://www.christianpost.com/voices/what-you-dont-know-about-donald-trump-and-the-king-cyrus-prophecy.html

https://theapologeticsgroup.com/trump-as-cyrus-really/

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/larison/the-trump-administrations-weird-cyrus-the-great-fixation/

What??

« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 07:40:10 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Geez....

What do we get next week?  Nostradaumus' take?    **nononono*
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

Geez....

When I saw this Nostradamus did come to mind -- though it's been quite a few years since I watched the documentary on his predictions.  Nothing comes to mind correlating his predictions with Trump.

It certainly seems that we are in end times (Armageddon/Revelations) but no one knows for sure of that time except God.

My very first year of college, flyers were going around predicting that we were nearing the end of time.  That was at least 45 years ago!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
When I saw this Nostradamus did come to mind -- though it's been quite a few years since I watched the documentary on his predictions.  Nothing comes to mind correlating his predictions with Trump.

It certainly seems that we are in end times (Armageddon/Revelations) but no one knows for sure of that time except God.

My very first year of college, flyers were going around predicting that we were nearing the end of time.  That was at least 45 years ago!

Once we beat the Mayan Calendar, I pretty much have discounted any doomsdaying prophecies. (/s)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Chosen Daughter

We allow more than the usual amount of leeway because of the Category in which this is posted, so we'll keep it here with the standard proviso that specific Judeo-Christian Religious sects are not to be trash-talked.  (Islam is not really a "religion.")

TIA!

:bkmk:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

Geez....

Trump Has 'Fulfilled Biblical Prophecy' Like King Cyrus: Judge Jeanine Pirro

https://www.christianpost.com/news/trump-fulfilled-biblical-prophecy-king-cyrus-judge-jeanine-pirro.html

I report, you decide.  This is a real thing.  Those Evangelicals who have been laying hands on the President believe it.

And then there is Q of which many of those are involved in too.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online roamer_1

Trump Has 'Fulfilled Biblical Prophecy' Like King Cyrus: Judge Jeanine Pirro

https://www.christianpost.com/news/trump-fulfilled-biblical-prophecy-king-cyrus-judge-jeanine-pirro.html

I report, you decide.  This is a real thing.  Those Evangelicals who have been laying hands on the President believe it.

And then there is Q of which many of those are involved in too.

It's a thing... Mainly in the Pentecostals, or coming out of them... Kim Clement made prophecies before his death and I think that is the genesis of most of the prophecy stuff, to include the Cyrus thing. That goes into the Pentecostals and they give it a loudspeaker, and that picked up by the tv preachers for the salaciousness of it, and there you go, with White bringing it into the political realm and into the administration.

Offline Chosen Daughter

It's a thing... Mainly in the Pentecostals, or coming out of them... Kim Clement made prophecies before his death and I think that is the genesis of most of the prophecy stuff, to include the Cyrus thing. That goes into the Pentecostals and they give it a loudspeaker, and that picked up by the tv preachers for the salaciousness of it, and there you go, with White bringing it into the political realm and into the administration.

The book of Mark warns us about false prophesies.  Do not be deceived! You are so spot on about the TV preachers.  Trump is surrounded by them and the prosperity preachers that bilk seniors of their life savings while they fly in their private jets and live in mansions.  If God has His hand in this it is probably to judge us for our sins.

This is Monica Dennington.  I think I have posted this before but she takes this Cyrus prophesy to the Word and it isn't pretty.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Trump+is+the+Cyrus&&view=detail&mid=288D1634796799E12975288D1634796799E12975&&FORM=VDRVSR

Offline Hoodat

What you don’t know about Donald Trump and the King Cyrus prophecy

As if the person and presidency of Donald J. Trump have not been controversial enough, there is an unusual twist that adds to the controversy. I’m speaking of the idea that the presidency of Trump can be likened to a biblical prophecy, namely that of the Persian king named Cyrus.

What prophesy?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
What prophesy?

An old Testament prophet had predicted that Persian King Cyrus would return Jews to Jerusalem etc. etc. etc. Daniel informed Cyrus of that fact and things happened accordingly.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/