Author Topic: Trump: ‘Something Will Be Happening with Venezuela’ and America Will ‘Be Very Much Involved’  (Read 1266 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/07/10/trump-something-will-be-happening-with-venezuela-and-america-will-be-very-much-involved/

During an interview with Noticias Telemundo released on Friday, President Trump stated that “Something will be happening with Venezuela” and that the United States will “be very much involved.” Trump also vowed to “take care of the people of Venezuela” and support whoever the people of Venezuela elect and support as their leader......

=========================================

What the Hell????
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/07/10/trump-something-will-be-happening-with-venezuela-and-america-will-be-very-much-involved/

During an interview with Noticias Telemundo released on Friday, President Trump stated that “Something will be happening with Venezuela” and that the United States will “be very much involved.” Trump also vowed to “take care of the people of Venezuela” and support whoever the people of Venezuela elect and support as their leader......

=========================================

What the Hell????

Our country is burning and he's allowing it to continue to burn, meanwhile he's extending a hand to Venezuela and announced he's signing an e.o. to allow DACA recipients a pathway to citizenship.  Wonderful!/s   :thud:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

Our country is burning and he's allowing it to continue to burn, meanwhile he's extending a hand to Venezuela and announced he's signing an e.o. to allow DACA recipients a pathway to citizenship.  Wonderful!/s   :thud:

Burning?  Where?

Online libertybele

Burning?  Where?

Churches have been set on fire, but I used the term "burning" loosely to me chaos and anarchy.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

Can you stop the histrionics?  POTUS is not allowing 'anything'. ALL ON YOUR DEMON-RAT MAYORS AND GOVERNORS.  STATES RIGHTS.  I know you want POTUS to act like a dictator, except when you and 12 RINO'S...don't want him to exercise his presidential rights & powers.  DEMON-RATS have taken away most of his power.  APRIL 2020.  Was the 'event'.
Don't worry, POTUS already, is mostly powerless.  CONGRESS & JUDICIAL  POWERS have done that.  AND SOME MILITARY TRAITORS.   Be angry at them!  :thud:

Offline EdinVA

Churches have been set on fire, but I used the term "burning" loosely to me chaos and anarchy.
I don't question your concern, I just cannot figure out why you think Trump should be running down the street addressing these things.  He has many thousands of law enforcement types that handle that.
He needs to focus on the next thing, like Venezuela, etc....

Offline LegalAmerican

I don't question your concern, I just cannot figure out why you think Trump should be running down the street addressing these things.  He has many thousands of law enforcement types that handle that.

:thumbsup:

Online libertybele

Except law enforcement types aren't handling things in some areas., BLM/Antifa and other subversives are still creating chaos and in some areas the governors are just allowing this to continue.

Trump specifically stated several times that he would utilize the Insurrection Act to calm the continued rioting.  He needs to get things under control in the U.S., FIRST before nosing into Venezuela., that was my point. Remember -- Americans first??

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Wow, we are having an unusual moment together tonight.  I saw the leading post and had the same exact thought.  The nerve of Trump. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Can you stop the histrionics?  POTUS is not allowing 'anything'. ALL ON YOUR DEMON-RAT MAYORS AND GOVERNORS.  STATES RIGHTS.  I know you want POTUS to act like a dictator, except when you and 12 RINO'S...don't want him to exercise his presidential rights & powers.  DEMON-RATS have taken away most of his power.  APRIL 2020.  Was the 'event'.
Don't worry, POTUS already, is mostly powerless.  CONGRESS & JUDICIAL  POWERS have done that.  AND SOME MILITARY TRAITORS.   Be angry at them!  :thud:

Want wine with the cheese?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'd support an American effort to overthrow Maduro -- AFTER the election is settled, well into 2021.

Bring our troops home from the Middle East -- where they aren't appreciated -- and give them something to accomplish in Venezuela, where they will almost certainly be welcomed.

Online libertybele

I very well recognize the obstruction from the left and also their refusal to protect their own cities and states. I have never denied that. Nor is it any kind of a newsflash. Trump is NOT powerless, he has the full authority to act to protect those areas, he doesn't need an invitation.

I have NEVER said anything about wanting Trump to be a dictator so I don't know where you get off saying that I did.

I am angry at the leftists and I am also angry at the majority of the 535 do-nothing Congressmen and at a president right now who is backpedaling.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'd support an American effort to overthrow Maduro -- AFTER the election is settled, well into 2021.

Bring our troops home from the Middle East -- where they aren't appreciated -- and give them something to accomplish in Venezuela, where they will almost certainly be welcomed.

OH Hell No.!!!!!  What makes you thnk they would be welcomed?  Invading foreign forces just don't invoke that emotion.

Not one American life is worth that hell hole dude.  Are you crazy?

NO MORE NATION BUILDING
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 08:03:26 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
OH Hell No.!!!!!  What makes you thnk they would be welcomed?  Invading foreign forces just don't invoke that emotion.

Not one American life is worth that hell hole dude.  Are you crazy?

NO MORE NATION BUILDING

There is less than zero reason to send Americans to that shithole.  I think Trump is suggesting something else, who knows? 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

There is less than zero reason to send Americans to that shithole.  I think Trump is suggesting something else, who knows?

Yes.

Online libertybele

Blah ... blah ... blah ... anymore what he says doesn't necessarily ring true.  If he indeed was quoted correctly, what he said is very evasive and doesn't elude to a whole lot other than Trump spewing some hot air.  This is one of the times that he'd be better off keeping quiet.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Blah ... blah ... blah ... anymore what he says doesn't necessarily ring true.  If he indeed was quoted correctly, what he said is very evasive and doesn't elude to a whole lot other than Trump spewing some hot air.  This is one of the times that he'd be better off keeping quiet.

Yeah, did he just tip off a covert operation?

Offline LegalAmerican

I told you.  THEY...have already, removed his power.  APRIL 2020.  Why flog a dead horse. You got what you wanted.  You should be happy and need to start 'hating' on someone else.   11513

Offline EdinVA

Well, our SF have gotten really good and sneaking in, grabbing a target and getting away...
Trump is big on duly elected officials and it appears that Maduro is causing problems for the newly minted president of Venezuela so maybe it is time for him to take an extended vacation..

Just speculating...

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Well, our SF have gotten really good and sneaking in, grabbing a target and getting away...
Trump is big on duly elected officials and it appears that Maduro is causing problems for the newly minted president of Venezuela so maybe it is time for him to take an extended vacation..

Just speculating...
I sure hope not.  Not  worth the risk of even one single casualty to nab Maduro from that that hell hole.  Zapping heads of state (legit or not) isn't a real smart move at this point.  I think a CIA sponsored nuetralization by a local is more preferable outcome.

Offline EdinVA

I sure hope not.  Not  worth the risk of even one single casualty to nab Maduro from that that hell hole.  Zapping heads of state (legit or not) isn't a real smart move at this point.  I think a CIA sponsored nuetralization by a local is more preferable outcome.

That works too....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't expect any of those things.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

Why would you support anyone that you believe is powerless?

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I don't expect any of those things.   :shrug:

I agree.  It wouldn't be the first time POTUS has gone off on a random tangent.

Offline LegalAmerican

Not one person KNOWS.....yet look at the comments of UPSET! 

I would say something with tariffs, oil.