Author Topic: Sheriff: Three armed men broke into a gun collector’s home. He shot them one-by-one.  (Read 828 times)

Online mountaineer

Sheriff: Three armed men broke into a gun collector’s home. He shot them one-by-one.
July 11, 2020
Law Enforcement Today
WESLEY CHAPEL, FL – There’s an old saying, “The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun.” Three armed thugs put that saying to the test early Friday morning in a Florida suburb.

It happened at approximately 12:43 am at a home in Wesley Chapel.

According to Pasco County Sheriff Chris Nocco, the homeowner was in the house alone, playing video games.  That’s when he heard glass shatter towards the back of the house.

According to the sheriff, the homeowner grabbed a gun and began walking down his hallway.  That’s where he saw an armed intruder dressed in dark clothing and wearing a mask.  Nocco said the homeowner shot and killed the first intruder, then took out the second one, who was right behind the first. ...
Read entire article at Law Enforcement Today

The dearly departed.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

Sheriff: Three armed men broke into a gun collector’s home. He shot them one-by-one.
July 11, 2020
Law Enforcement TodayRead entire article at Law Enforcement Today

The dearly departed.

Well, sounds like they met their match; three to one -- even more justified.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
I wonder how many guns one has to own to be labeled a "Collector"?

And along those lines, how many guns does one have to own before their house is labeled an "Armory"?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Nothing like a gamer in his element...

I'd venture this homeowner has witnessed his last home invasion.  Word gets around.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 11:45:48 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Well, sounds like they met their match; three to one -- even more justified.

Yep their street cred stock just went down 99% posthumously.  lol
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online rustynail

shot them one-by-one..... is in this song   

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki3XqL-NQxo

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Even though they were armed.
Even though they had masks.
Even though they broke into his home.
I would still bet a million that he gets sued by Soros funded activist lawyers.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I love happy endings... happy77
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He shot them one-by-one.

@mountaineer

Well,I have never been in that position,but I am guessing it's pretty hard to get them to all line up in  a row so you can kill them all with one shot.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

@mountaineer

Well,I have never been in that position,but I am guessing it's pretty hard to get them to all line up in  a row so you can kill them all with one shot.
Buckshot?  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org