Author Topic: Three Churches Have Burned in Just Over 24 Hours, But You Wouldn’t Know It If You Watch National New  (Read 2725 times)

Online mountaineer

Three Churches Have Burned in Just Over 24 Hours, But You Wouldn’t Know It If You Watch National News
Cassandra Fairbanks
Published July 11, 2020 at 5:26pm
Gateway Pundit
A fire destroyed Faith Tabernacle Pentecostal Church in Elkmont, Alabama Friday night.

On Saturday a man drove into a church in Ocala, Florida, before lighting it on fire.

Next, a fire destroyed the roof of 249-Year-Old San Gabriel Mission Church in California.

Despite three churches burning across the country in just over 24 hours, you’re unlikely to have heard about it if you are only following mainstream media. It is highly unlikely that there would have been this kind of silence if the arsonists were right-wing or if they the places of worship been any other religion. ...
More at Gateway Pundit

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

Our Republic is still under attack and nothing is being done.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Here's the story out of Florida:
Florida Man Sets Fire Inside Catholic Church In Ocala After Plowing Van Inside
July 11, 2020 at 3:41 pm

MIAMI (CBSMiami/AP) – A driver plowed into a church in Ocala and then set it on fire as parishioners prepared for Mass Saturday, but no one was hurt, authorities said. A potential suspect is in custody.

The Marion County Sheriff’s Office told reporters that a man crashed a minivan through the front doors of Queen of Peace Catholic Church at about 7:30 a.m. as those inside prepared for morning services.

The man got out and threw some kind of incendiary device, causing a fire that resulted in extensive damage to the building. ...
CBS Miami

Online mountaineer

‘It's Heartbreaking': Historic 249-Year-Old San Gabriel Mission Damaged in Fire
Extensive damage was reported to the roof and inside the building, a significant part of Southern California's history
By Jonathan Lloyd   â€¢ Published 6 hours ago   â€¢ Updated 19 mins ago   

An early morning fire caused extensive damage Saturday to the nearly 250-year-old San Gabriel Mission, a landmark in the history of Southern California that contains artifacts dating to the late 1700s.

Details about the cause of the fire at the historic mission at 428 South Mission Drive in San Gabriel were not immediately available.  ...
NBC Los Angeles

At this point, they're saying it doesn't appear to be arson.

Online mountaineer

The California fire did get some national coverage, but not the others. The Alabama fire received local news coverage.

Offline Applewood

My tired old eyes don't see a confirmation of arson as the cause of some of these fires.  Could it be that some of these fires were accidents or maybe weather related?  I mention the latter because about 75 miles north of my neck of the woods, a church sustained some minor fire damage from a lightning strike (had some nasty storms in this area at the time the fire broke out). 

Gonna wait for an official cause before I jump off the deep end as Gateway Pundit has done.

Online libertybele

My tired old eyes don't see a confirmation of arson as the cause of some of these fires.  Could it be that some of these fires were accidents or maybe weather related?  I mention the latter because about 75 miles north of my neck of the woods, a church sustained some minor fire damage from a lightning strike (had some nasty storms in this area at the time the fire broke out). 

Gonna wait for an official cause before I jump off the deep end as Gateway Pundit has done.

One of the previous posts indicates that a FL man set fire to a church --- that doesn't seem to me to be accidental or weather related.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If they were what the media calls, 'a Black Church', it would be all over the news 24/7.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

One of the previous posts indicates that a FL man set fire to a church --- that doesn't seem to me to be accidental or weather related.

Yes, I did see that.  Obviously, that fire was arson.  But in a few cases it is specifically stated that the cause of the fires is under investigation.  Gateway Pundit seems to have ignored that part of the story and is screaming these fires are all the work of anarchists.  My point is, we don't know that yet.

Offline LegalAmerican

Three Churches Have Burned in Just Over 24 Hours, But You Wouldn’t Know It If You Watch National News
Cassandra Fairbanks
Published July 11, 2020 at 5:26pm
Gateway PunditMore at Gateway Pundit

YUP. Islamization of America.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.***

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components.**** The religious component is a beard for all the other components.***
Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called**** ‘religious rights.’***
When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to ‘the reasonable’ Muslim demands for their ‘religious rights,’ they also get the other components under the table. Here’s how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007).
As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:
At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:
***From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. ( United States ). (Already done in USA at Walmart)

At this point,10%,  they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris –car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons).

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:
From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels: Obamcare does not have penalties for muslims ,only infidels in this country. ........truncated. ( I have more if anyone needs it. )

1- Jihad, defined as****** "to war against non-Muslims *****to establish the religion," *****is the**** duty of every Muslim***** and Muslim head of state (Caliph). Muslim Caliphs who refuse jihad are in violation of Sharia and unfit to rule.

34-It is ***obligatory for a Muslim to lie *****if the purpose is obligatory. That means that for the ****sake of abiding with Islam's commandments, such as jihad,**** a Muslim is obliged to lie**** and should not have any feelings of guilt or shame associated with this kind of lying."
http://www.lady-patriots.com/...

The leader and founder of CAIR (Council of American Islamic Relations) Omar M. Ahmad said:
“Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant,” he said. “The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth,” 2014

« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 12:26:39 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

If they were what the media calls, 'a Black Church', it would be all over the news 24/7.

Correct.  I never understand why people start making EXCUSES, when something bad happens?  Denial issues?

Offline LegalAmerican

Steven Anthony Shields ,   ANTIFA IDIOT?   LOOKS LIKE IT.

Offline LegalAmerican

YUP. Islamization of America.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.***

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components.**** The religious component is a beard for all the other components.***
Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called**** ‘religious rights.’***
When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to ‘the reasonable’ Muslim demands for their ‘religious rights,’ they also get the other components under the table. Here’s how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007).
As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:
At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:
***From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. ( United States ). (Already done in USA at Walmart)

At this point,10%,  they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris –car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons).

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:
From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels: Obamcare does not have penalties for muslims ,only infidels in this country. ........truncated. ( I have more if anyone needs it. )

1- Jihad, defined as****** "to war against non-Muslims *****to establish the religion," *****is the**** duty of every Muslim***** and Muslim head of state (Caliph). Muslim Caliphs who refuse jihad are in violation of Sharia and unfit to rule.

34-It is ***obligatory for a Muslim to lie *****if the purpose is obligatory. That means that for the ****sake of abiding with Islam's commandments, such as jihad,**** a Muslim is obliged to lie**** and should not have any feelings of guilt or shame associated with this kind of lying."
http://www.lady-patriots.com/...

The leader and founder of CAIR (Council of American Islamic Relations) Omar M. Ahmad said:
“Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant,” he said. “The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth,” 2014

Look, this muslim painted the BLM sign in front of Trump Tower.  Takeover. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
For Muslims there is nothing to discuss. It is written,  referring to the Koran, is the end of the discussion. FOr them, there is one worldview, one goal, the dar al Islam.

It's up to us infidels to stop that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yep, MSM has taken the heat slightly off the BLM is God burner, and is now on full blown "COVID-19's Trumps fault" mode.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 10:02:21 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

Yep, MSM has taken the heat slightly of the BLM is God burner, and is now on full blown "COVID-19's Trumps fault" mode.
While the riots persist, it's back to pushing for the "second Wave" of economic destruction and voting by mail.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

California mission fire being investigated:
...  The blaze came amid a backlash against California missions and other colonial monuments that for many serve as painful reminders of the nation’s racist history. For that reason, investigators, including a representative from the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, were looking into whether it was intentionally set, officials said. ...

In addition to destroying the lives of Native Californians, the mission system has deeply tarnished the image of Serra, its architect, who has long been considered one of California’s founding fathers. Serra was made a saint by the Catholic Church in 2015, fueling outrage from many indigenous activists and others.

Statues of Serra have been targets of vandalism in recent years by activists who point to how the mission system enslaved and killed off Native Californians. Those protests grew in the wake of the police killing of George Floyd, which ignited a nationwide reckoning over racial justice. A Serra statue at Olvera Street was toppled, and officials in Ventura pledged to move a statue of Serra that stands outside City Hall.

The San Gabriel Mission also features a statue of Serra, and officials stepped up security around its grounds about two weeks ago, Huerta said. ...
L.A. Times

The article recounts the history of Junipero Serra, the mission and the relationship with the indigenous peoples he allegedly abused.

Online Smokin Joe

Interesting that the activist groups became more active with the George Floyd (BLM) protests.
Are the activist groups (not named0 in question also Marxist in nature?

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

Let's see ... the fire at Faith Temple in Alabama happened two days ago, cause unknown. It got coverage from at least three local TV stations and at least one local newspaper (try Google or Duck Duck Go before claiming a MSM cover-up, mmmmkay?). Why would it get national coverage?

The Ocala, FL fire got lots of local, national, and even international coverage. Again, your search engine is your friend. Looks like the guy, Steven Anthony Shields, is an off-his-meds mental case.

And as should be no surprise, the San Gabriel Mission fire also got lots of local and national coverage (the mission is in the LA area, and the NY Time, NY Post, and a Boston TV station covered it ... is that national enough?!). While it may be arson, the cause is still under investigation and nothing is known yet about who and why.

Any time you see a claim that the MSM have covered up or not at all covered a story, take a minute or two with your search-engine-of-choice. I've done that a lot and have found all but one such claim to have been false. Gateway Pundit is not very good at fact-checking in my experience with their more lurid claims.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 04:35:46 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

Look, this muslim painted the BLM sign in front of Trump Tower.  Takeover. 

Mayor deBlasio had that done. I've seen no indication he is a Muslim.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Applewood

@PeteS in CA

Gateway Pundit used to be fairly reliable for a secondary source of news.  But lately, it's been sounding more and more like the National Enquirer.  You are correct to advise people to look for other sources before assuming what Gateway Pundit posts is accurate.

Online Smokin Joe

He left North Africa 10 years ago, by his admission, most countries there are heavily Muslim.
(Not De Blasio, but the guy who was jabbering at the guy who wanted to talk.)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 05:02:03 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline verga

No, but it is a clear indication he is a complete and utter F%^K!NG moron.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline PeteS in CA

No, but it is a clear indication he is a complete and utter F%^K!NG moron.

Unquestionably, IMO. Though it isn't the greatest proof of that.

Online mountaineer

Let's see ... the fire at Faith Temple in Alabama happened two days ago, cause unknown. It got coverage from at least three local TV stations and at least one local newspaper (try Google or Duck Duck Go before claiming a MSM cover-up, mmmmkay?). Why would it get national coverage?
I searched Google news and found ONE local story about the Alabama story. I also pointed out above  that the article was wrong in saying there was no national coverage of the California fire. My posting of  an article does not imply complete agreement with it, especially when I point out inaccuracies in it. Believe it or not, I do know how to use search engines, and do so whenever I post an article whose claims seem sketchy. But thanks ever so much for the counsel.

*****rollingeyes*****