Author Topic: Dems Boycott America’s Largest Hispanic-Owned Business  (Read 286 times)

rangerrebew

Dems Boycott America’s Largest Hispanic-Owned Business
GOP Presidential Staff July 11, 2020 

I proudly joined President Trump at a White House event Thursday announcing his Hispanic Prosperity Initiative, an executive order to improve Latinos’ access to educational and economic opportunities. Along with several other Hispanic leaders, I will serve as a commissioner of this important campaign.

Unfortunately, Democratic politicians and activists immediately launched a ridiculous boycott campaign against Goya Foods, whose CEO, Bob Unanue, is a fellow commissioner.

Goya Foods is the largest Hispanic-owned food business in the U.S., employing more than 4,000 people, many of them Latino, and indirectly supporting the livelihoods of countless more. The family-owned company, founded by immigrants, is donating 1 million pounds of chickpeas and 1 million pounds of other products to food banks across the nation to help needy families.

https://goppresidential.com/2020/07/11/dems-boycott-americas-largest-hispanic-owned-business/

Offline LMAO

Re: Dems Boycott America’s Largest Hispanic-Owned Business
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2020, 05:06:57 pm »
 It seems that many of those who oppose the president are just as much of a snowflake as he is
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Dems Boycott America’s Largest Hispanic-Owned Business
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2020, 05:13:28 pm »
It seems that many of those who oppose the president are just as much of a snowflake as he is

Yep
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.