Author Topic: 'He's made a lot of mistakes': Trump criticizes Anthony Fauci's response to coronavirus  (Read 494 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'He's made a lot of mistakes': Trump criticizes Anthony Fauci's response to coronavirus
by Cassidy Morrison, Healthcare Reporter |
 | July 10, 2020 12:17 PM

President Trump criticized Dr. Anthony Fauci, the administration’s top infectious disease expert, in discussing the rise in new coronavirus cases.

“Dr. Fauci is a nice man, but he’s made a lot of mistakes,” Trump said in an appearance on Fox News Thursday night.

Coronavirus cases have spiked in Southern states since the beginning of June, oftentimes surpassing records for daily new cases. Fauci said Thursday that states experiencing renewed surges, many of which reopened before June, “should seriously look at shutting down.”

Trump said that Fauci and others on his coronavirus task force had discouraged him from instituting travel bans on people coming from China and Europe "when Italy and when France and Spain were having all the problems," adding that the measures likely saved hundreds of thousands of lives.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hes-made-a-lot-of-mistakes-trump-criticizes-anthony-faucis-response-to-coronavirus
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I have never trusted Fauci or his "advice".
Lately, many governors have come to agree with me.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Fauxi is out there saying everything one would expect a rat operative to say as the election nears.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 04:40:12 pm by skeeter »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Feauxi is out there saying everything one would expect a rat operative to say as the election nears.
Watching him publicly and obviously snicker behind Trump's back while Trump was speaking was all I needed to let me know where Fauci stands. He stands with the Democrats/NeverTrumps and the Leftists. And his advice is always leaning to their benefit.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 04:37:56 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Watching him publicly and obviously snicker behind Trump's back while Trump was speaking was all I needed to let me know where Fauci stands. He stands with the Democrats/NeverTrumps and the Leftists. And his advice is always leaning to their benefit.

Why not. The old system paid Fauxi very well.

Offline roamer_1

Fauxi is out there saying everything one would expect a rat operative to say as the election nears.

I don't think that's altogether right. It could be right, but there's another there there.

Science is by it's nature hierarchical and exclusive. It's what it does. Which makes the scientifically ordered mind an absolute horror for governance. OF COURSE the scientific mind would see no problem in shutting down a nation, and segregating samples in quarantine. Again, it's what they do.

Should one take a scientist's recommendations into account? Sure. But governance is not a science.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 05:07:59 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline aligncare

Friar Fauci, medical god, must be heeded or the demon COVID will drag you into hell! A little overdramatic, but you get the point.  happy77