Author Topic: Where the Hell Is John Durham?  (Read 397 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Where the Hell Is John Durham?
« on: July 10, 2020, 02:53:55 pm »
   Where the Hell Is John Durham?

Trump has every right to be enraged that four years after Barack Obama’s top henchmen concocted and executed the biggest political scandal of all time, not one person has been held criminally responsible while trials against his associates drag on.

By Julie Kelly • July 9, 2020

In May 2019, Attorney General William Barr made an announcement millions of Americans had been waiting for: A U.S. attorney outside the Beltway would investigate the corrupt origins of the FBI’s probe into Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and government efforts to sabotage the incoming president after he was elected.

For the past 14 months, we have been waiting (impatiently, I confess) for news from John Durham, the Connecticut prosecutor Barr tapped to lead the long-delayed inquiry. After all, by the time the attorney general initiated the targeted probe, there was plenty of evidence of wrongdoing by top officials in the Obama Administration, including James Comey, John Brennan, and Andrew McCabe among others. Special Counsel Robert Mueller had wrapped up his two-year partisan witch hunt and despite unlimited resources—along with the unflinching support of Republicans on Capitol Hill—Barack Obama’s former FBI director could find no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin.

But Mueller did plenty of damage in the interim. Just weeks after his May 2017 appointment, Mueller started rounding up Trump associates: George Papadopoulos was arrested at Dulles Airport in July 2017 on a concocted charge. A few months later, Paul Manafort, Trump’s campaign manager, was arrested; Lt. General Michael Flynn finally relented to a plea deal for which he still hasn’t been sentenced. (The judge in the case is refusing to drop the charges against Flynn, per the government’s request.) All that and more happened within the first six months of Mueller’s investigation.

Yet Durham has produced nothing for public consumption.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2020/07/09/where-the-hell-is-john-durham/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Where the Hell Is John Durham?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2020, 02:54:32 pm »
If Biden wins in Nov that is the end of all these investigations..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2020, 02:56:18 pm »
If those bastards walk it is well and truly THE END for The USA as anything remotely resembling what we grew up in and love.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2020, 04:55:40 pm »
If you are not listening to Rush today you are missing out! He is ON FIRE about this.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline AL

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2020, 05:04:28 pm »
I'll give Durham one thing, he has somehow managed to keep the leakers at bay.  But ...  it is time for something to happen.  There is so much verified information floating all over the world that it just doesn't make any sense for the foot dragging.  Trump has been standing off to let DOJ do their job.  Maybe its a good time for a nudge.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2020, 05:29:52 pm »
If those bastards walk it is well and truly THE END for The USA as anything remotely resembling what we grew up in and love.

Not really. This has ever been the case. Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. And they have always walked, and always will.

That's the problem with giving them the power in the first place.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2020, 07:36:45 pm »
Not really. This has ever been the case. Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. And they have always walked, and always will.

That's the problem with giving them the power in the first place.
Always?

You need to adjust that thinking as it is incorrect.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2020, 07:37:45 pm »
I'll give Durham one thing, he has somehow managed to keep the leakers at bay.  But ...  it is time for something to happen.  There is so much verified information floating all over the world that it just doesn't make any sense for the foot dragging.  Trump has been standing off to let DOJ do their job.  Maybe its a good time for a nudge.
Or maybe he has spent his time fruitfully by getting the underlings to incriminate their bosses?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2020, 07:56:58 pm »
Always?

You need to adjust that thinking as it is incorrect.

Not really The exception proves the rule... You can read the same dang thing into European and English Royalty... and kings and emeprors all the way down the line. There is a reason God didn't want to give Israel a king.

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2020, 08:01:19 pm »
Not really The exception proves the rule... You can read the same dang thing into European and English Royalty... and kings and emeprors all the way down the line. There is a reason God didn't want to give Israel a king.
Since you mention Jewish kings, there are a number of them which did not end well for them, isn't there?  Those met at times ghastly fates.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2020, 08:03:36 pm »
Since you mention Jewish kings, there are a number of them which did not end well for them, isn't there?  Those met at times ghastly fates.

Yep. The point remains. Government is not a benign institution... which informs our founding.