Author Topic: Why Can’t We All Get Along? W.H.O. Chief Tedros Weeps for Humanity: Begs World to Unite Behind his L  (Read 1040 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Simon Kent 10 Jul 2020

A clearly distressed W.H.O. Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus wiped tears from his eyes Thursday as he blasted a global “lack of leadership and solidarity” during the coronavirus crisis, pleading with world figures to unite and back his troubled organization.

“How is it difficult for humans to unite and fight a common enemy that is killing people indiscriminately?” Tedros pleaded between long breaths and deep pauses that punctuated his dewy-eyed speech in Geneva, Switzerland.

“Are we unable to distinguish or identify the common enemy? Can’t we understand that the divisions and the cracks between us are an advantage for the virus?”

more w/video  https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/10/why-cant-we-all-get-along-w-h-o-chief-tedros-weeps-for-humanity-begs-world-to-unite-behind-his-leadership/
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 04:50:36 pm by Cyber Liberty »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I'd weep, too, if I just lost nearly a billion dollars. I might have to start traveling business class.

Offline PeteS in CA

For 6 months WHO lied about how they learned about the Wuhan outbreak, falsely claiming China notified them.

For 3 weeks in January WHO lied, parroting China's lie that there was no evidence of human-human transmission. Many WHO people believed China was lying but WHO parroted China's lie without any caveat.

For at least 6 weeks in January, February, and into March WHO lied, claiming this coronavirus transmits poorly.

For most of January and at least all of February WHO stated that travel restrictions such as travel bans were inadvisable and harmful. I am not aware of WHO having admitted being wrong.

For months WHO has gushingly praised China's handling of this coronavirus when in reality China withheld information and lied to the world, costing the world 6-9 weeks of possible preparation.

Until the heads of WHO's leaders are rolling down the streets of Geneva, the US should give as few $$ and as few days' membership as the 1948 Congressional resolution allows and get out.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

pleading with world figures to unite and back his troubled, corrupt, bloated, ineffectual and overly politicized organization.
Better?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Better?

"Anti-western" should be added. Of course, all that describes the UN as a whole.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline roamer_1

"Anti-western" should be added. Of course, all that describes the UN as a whole.

You seem to have misspelled 'hole'  :whistle:

Offline PeteS in CA

You seem to have misspelled 'hole'  :whistle:

And "bleep", too, yogi555 . Since it gets bleeped, I guess it's just as well, :silly: .
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 06:34:59 pm by PeteS in CA »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
FU WHO.....   Save the Kumbaya act for the Chicoms who bribed you into covering up this calamity for their benefit. 

What a dumbass.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LadyLiberty

For 6 months WHO lied about how they learned about the Wuhan outbreak, falsely claiming China notified them.

For 3 weeks in January WHO lied, parroting China's lie that there was no evidence of human-human transmission. Many WHO people believed China was lying but WHO parroted China's lie without any caveat.

For at least 6 weeks in January, February, and into March WHO lied, claiming this coronavirus transmits poorly.

For most of January and at least all of February WHO stated that travel restrictions such as travel bans were inadvisable and harmful. I am not aware of WHO having admitted being wrong.

For months WHO has gushingly praised China's handling of this coronavirus when in reality China withheld information and lied to the world, costing the world 6-9 weeks of possible preparation.

Until the heads of WHO's leaders are rolling down the streets of Geneva, the US should give as few $$ and as few days' membership as the 1948 Congressional resolution allows and get out.

And they ignored warnings from Taiwan regarding person to person transmission.

Offline roamer_1

And "bleep", too, yogi555 . Since it gets bleeped, I guess it's just as well, :silly: .

:laugh: :beer:

Offline PeteS in CA

And they ignored warnings from Taiwan regarding person to person transmission.

Taiwan made the intelligent guess, based on symptoms descriptions (and maybe info from inside China?), that it probably was infectious. They posted a warning on some information board run by WHO, but because it was a guess by a non-member of WHO and WHO was parroting China's lie ...

Taiwan started screening passengers arriving from the Wuhan area for symptoms on 12/31 or 1/1. The US started symptoms screening on 1/14, still about a week ahead of China's/WHO's admission that human-human transmission had happened.

Offline LegalAmerican

:thumbsup:

Tedros is an actual terrorist.  AMAZING POLLY  has all the facts on that. 

Online mountaineer

NO SCRUTINY Wuhan coronavirus lab may DODGE investigation as WHO team hunting for origin of pandemic won’t bother visiting
Tom Michael
12 Jul 2020, 14:37Updated: 12 Jul 2020, 14:37
WUHAN’s coronavirus lab may dodge an investigation into the pandemic as a World health Organisation team won't bother visiting, it’s reported.

The WHO – which has been accused of “parroting Chinese propaganda” and heaping praise on Beijing – said last week it was sending a mission to China.

The organisation said the delegation would seek to "advance the understanding of animal hosts for Covid-19 and ascertain how the disease jumped between animals and humans".

But the statement suggests the organisation accepts China's story that the virus was transmitted naturally to people, possibly in a wet market in Wuhan that sells exotic wildlife for meat.

And the WHO has now seemingly ruled out a visit to the now infamous lab in the city where very similar viruses were being studied, The Times reports. ...
More at the Sun (U.K.).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Is WHO's shamvestigation being led by the same NY "health" officials who whitewashed Cuomo? :sarc: At this point I do not believe either that the virus was released intentionally, nor that it was a bio-weapon, but I think it very likely that it did come from the Wuhan Virology Lab. And as such the lab should be investigated ... maybe starting with the October time-frame when cell phone activity in a high security area of the lab ceased for several weeks.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 02:47:21 pm by PeteS in CA »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The World Health Organization is nothing more,and nothing less,than an organ of the United Nations,which itself is nothing more and nothing less than "World Wide Government,Inc,in waiting".

It is the skeleton organization already in place and ready to take over and start establishing the global bureaucracy that will run the world for the international bankers.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We iz da wurld........

We iz da peep-pulls.......

C'mon,sing along,comrades!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
We iz da wurld........

Naw, I'll just start a collection of teal helmets. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LadyLiberty

Is WHO's shamvestigation being led by the same NY "health" officials who whitewashed Cuomo? :sarc: At this point I do n

ot believe either that the virus was released intentionally, nor that it was a bio-weapon, but I think it very likely that it did come from the Wuhan Virology Lab. And as such the lab should be investigated ... maybe starting with the October time-frame when cell phone activity in a high security area of the lab ceased for several weeks.

I suspect the same thing.  And along with that, there should be a condemnation of the Chinese govt and the WHO for hiding the true danger of the virus

Offline dfwgator

We iz da wurld........

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I suspect the same thing.  And along with that, there should be a condemnation of the Chinese govt and the WHO for hiding the true danger of the virus
IIRC, the WHO attacked the Hydroxychloroquine/Azithromycin/Zinc regimen as well.

The blood of tens of thousands is on their hands.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Taiwan made the intelligent guess, based on symptoms descriptions (and maybe info from inside China?), that it probably was infectious. They posted a warning on some information board run by WHO, but because it was a guess by a non-member of WHO and WHO was parroting China's lie ...

Taiwan started screening passengers arriving from the Wuhan area for symptoms on 12/31 or 1/1. The US started symptoms screening on 1/14, still about a week ahead of China's/WHO's admission that human-human transmission had happened.
And thankfully, that meant the direct wave from Wuhan was caught—but it was Europe's failure to recognize the virus's arrival on that continent that led to it spreading like wildfire in Italy, who then spread it here (and raised enough panic to force us to lock down, when they had the gall to introduce it).
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline PeteS in CA

I've not seen (not that I've looked for it) the dates for when EU countries shut down China travel. The thing about the EU is that as long as at least one country in the Schengen Agreement zone didn't shut down China travel, that country would be a detour to evade other Schengen Zone countries' shut downs. Apparently Italy's shutdown was the same day Trump announced the US's shutdown, 1/31. But if France or the Netherlands or the UK or Germany ... hadn't yet ..........