Author Topic: Trump on possible Roger Stone pardon: 'His prayer may be answered'  (Read 278 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump on possible Roger Stone pardon: 'His prayer may be answered'
By Marina Pitofsky - 07/10/20 07:50 AM EDT

President Trump on Thursday said in multiple interviews that he would consider granting a pardon or clemency for longtime confidant Roger Stone.

When asked by Fox News host Sean Hannity whether he is considering a pardon or commutation for Stone, Trump responded, “I am always thinking.”

"You'll be watching like everyone else in this case," Trump told Hannity.

Stone was convicted in November 2019 of making false statements, obstructing an official proceeding and witness tampering in a case related to special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.

Stone on Monday asked an appeals court to delay his 40-month prison sentence amid concerns over the coronavirus pandemic in the Georgia facility where he is currently set to serve his term.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/506711-trump-on-possible-roger-stone-pardon-his-prayer-may-be-answered
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Trump on possible Roger Stone pardon: 'His prayer may be answered'
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2020, 02:29:23 pm »
Of course it will.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.