Author Topic: Army Veteran Is Pulled Over By Cop Then Officer Points Something In Front Of His Car  (Read 642 times)

rangerrebew

0:00 / 5:38
Army Veteran Is Pulled Over By Cop Then Officer Points Something In Front Of His Car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQwGGeLKZBk

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That would freak me out.
If I got pulled over because an officer wanted to 'thank me' and wanted a hug?
That would not work out very well for me. Sorry to all the touchy feely people out there.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
That would freak me out.
If I got pulled over because an officer wanted to 'thank me' and wanted a hug?
That would not work out very well for me. Sorry to all the touchy feely people out there.

I can relate.  My wife claims I invented social distancing 30 years ago.  Of course back in those days it was called personal space.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I can relate.  My wife claims I invented social distancing 30 years ago.  Of course back in those days it was called personal space.
Reminds me of some story a while ago about a Cop pulling over cars to give them ice cream.
While that may sound 'nice', once an officer initiates a stop that is a 'lawful situation'.
If you do or say the wrong thing. If he sees something in the car to cause a search.
There is no such thing as a 'benign' stop. Once the officer takes it there to that level, a lot of things are on the table.

A lot more than hugs or ice cream.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.