Author Topic: WATCH: Biden Can't Read Teleprompter, Forgets His Own Proposal  (Read 571 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Biden Can't Read Teleprompter, Forgets His Own Proposal
Bronson Stocking

Posted: Jul 08, 2020 9:05 PM

Even in perfect conditions with teleprompters to read from, Joe Biden still forgets what he's talking about. The presumptive Democratic presidential nominee is barely there.

Appearing virtually at the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers' 2020 Virtual Political Conference on Wednesday, Biden appeared to be reading from a teleprompter when he repeatedly lost his train of thought.

"Lonnie knows I believe this every fiber of being, we're opposed," Biden began confidently enough before he seemingly lost his place with the teleprompter.

Biden then switched to platitudes about making "it happen" and illuminating "the path forward."

"What I propose is, is, it can be done. I think we're in a position to really make it happen. And my team and your team are already working closely together to light up the path forward here," Biden said.

Biden's overworked staff must have queued the teleprompter back up because Biden then appears to return to it, only to lose his train of thought once again.   

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/07/08/watch-biden-cant-read-teleprompter-forgets-own-proposal-n2572133
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Re: WATCH: Biden Can't Read Teleprompter, Forgets His Own Proposal
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 02:10:33 pm »
The debates are going to be interesting... lol

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 11:29:35 pm »
Ed wrote:
"The debates are going to be interesting"

See this thread:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,407805.0.html

The groundwork is being laid so that ol' white Joe can dodge the debates...

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2020, 11:37:16 pm »
WATCH: Biden Can't Read Teleprompter, Forgets His Own Proposal
Bronson Stocking

Posted: Jul 08, 2020 9:05 PM

Even in perfect conditions with teleprompters to read from, Joe Biden still forgets what he's talking about. The presumptive Democratic presidential nominee is barely there.

Appearing virtually at the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers' 2020 Virtual Political Conference on Wednesday, Biden appeared to be reading from a teleprompter when he repeatedly lost his train of thought.

"Lonnie knows I believe this every fiber of being, we're opposed," Biden began confidently enough before he seemingly lost his place with the teleprompter.

Biden then switched to platitudes about making "it happen" and illuminating "the path forward."

"What I propose is, is, it can be done. I think we're in a position to really make it happen. And my team and your team are already working closely together to light up the path forward here," Biden said.

Biden's overworked staff must have queued the teleprompter back up because Biden then appears to return to it, only to lose his train of thought once again.   

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/07/08/watch-biden-cant-read-teleprompter-forgets-own-proposal-n2572133

What?  lol. Why do they keep trying to prop him up?  I have no idea what he wanted to say. 

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2020, 02:12:19 pm »
It's interesting to see him completely lose whatever train of thought he had and just stop speaking to say, "Look, you know ... the thing," or something to that effect. How the heck would this guy going to communicate anything to anyone as president? Of course, I know he wouldn't actually be the president. He'd be nothing more than post-stroke Woodrow Wilson, drooling into his oatmeal.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2020, 02:22:20 pm »
What if we're being played and Biden's not nearly as bad off as we're being led to believe?   :smokin:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2020, 10:44:19 pm »
"What if we're being played and Biden's not nearly as bad off as we're being led to believe?"

As they used to say, "let's go to the videotape".
That provides all the empirical evidence one needs to answer your question.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2020, 01:58:01 am »
The debates are going to be interesting... lol

@EdinVA

There is no way in hell the DNC is ever going to allow Biden to debate Trump on teebee. If they have to ,they will have him whacked and blame it on the Republicans.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2020, 02:16:28 am »
What if we're being played and Biden's not nearly as bad off as we're being led to believe?   :smokin:

That's an angle that I hadn't thought of and anything is possible with the DEMS.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2020, 02:27:09 am »
@EdinVA

There is no way in hell the DNC is ever going to allow Biden to debate Trump on teebee. If they have to ,they will have him whacked and blame it on the Republicans.

I think everyone is thinking that there's no way they are going to allow Biden to debate Trump -- but sooner or later they are going to have to or they've got one doozy of an excuse lined up to not hold debates. 

---or--- most of us are waiting for Biden to step down sooner or later

If he actually does debate Trump, he'll last maybe 10 minutes max before Trump loses it and points out that Biden has lost most of his marbles which won't go over well.  Best thing Trump could do is refrain from saying anything about Biden losing his faculties and let him just ramble incoherently.  I don't see Trump being able to not completely destroy him ...not in a good way.  Perhaps that's what the DEMS are hoping for??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2020, 01:39:24 pm »
If he actually does debate Trump, he'll last maybe 10 minutes max before Trump loses it and points out that Biden has lost most of his marbles which won't go over well.  Best thing Trump could do is refrain from saying anything about Biden losing his faculties and let him just ramble incoherently.  I don't see Trump being able to not completely destroy him ...not in a good way.  Perhaps that's what the DEMS are hoping for??
Probably. Yes, when Joe's feeble brain jumps the tracks, Trump should just remain silent and maintain a sad expression on his face, as if to say, "Won't someone help this poor old man?"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2020, 01:51:41 pm »
@EdinVA

@sneakypete
Agree... not with the whacked.. His VP pick is critical because after the convention, Biden will disappear and his VP will take over the top of the ticket..

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2020, 02:13:13 pm »
@sneakypete
Agree... not with the whacked.. His VP pick is critical because after the convention, Biden will disappear and his VP will take over the top of the ticket..

I agree.  Absolutely everyone knows that the veep pick is going to be the next POTUS.  This man is clearly incapable of handling the office. 

If he picks Kamala Harris or Susan Rice he will lose middle America.  Personally, I hope he picks Susan Rice because she is not a politician, and the probability that someone untested can withstand the heat of a presidential campaign is very low.  Trump was the exception in this regard.  Rice could be this year's Sarah Palin.

The pick I fear is Michelle Obama, which would completely upend the checker board.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2020, 02:41:55 pm »
I agree.  Absolutely everyone knows that the veep pick is going to be the next POTUS.  This man is clearly incapable of handling the office. 

If he picks Kamala Harris or Susan Rice he will lose middle America.  Personally, I hope he picks Susan Rice because she is not a politician, and the probability that someone untested can withstand the heat of a presidential campaign is very low.  Trump was the exception in this regard.  Rice could be this year's Sarah Palin.

The pick I fear is Michelle Obama, which would completely upend the checker board.

I dunno.... I would guess that a majority of people understand that the Trump campaign was spied on, and the impeachment was a farce so anyone associated with the obama administration would be easy pickins.... biden's pick may be an unknown...

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2020, 03:29:35 pm »
I dunno.... I would guess that a majority of people understand that the Trump campaign was spied on, and the impeachment was a farce so anyone associated with the obama administration would be easy pickins.... biden's pick may be an unknown...

Michelle Obama is not seen by the public as "associated with the Obama administration."  She is seen as a celebrity.  That is what makes her dangerous.  She is popular outside of politics.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2020, 08:13:50 pm »
@sneakypete

@EdinVA

The "Sweet/Sour Spot" is the period between when a President is elected,and when he or she takes the oath of office.

I have been led to believe,and have seen nothing contrary,that at THAT time,the party of the President Elect have the authority to just name the next president,and do NOT have to select the VP since he or she was NOT the VP because the President had not yet been sworn into office.

Gee,I wonder if the Dims have anybody waiting in the wings with Oval Office experience that just MIGHT be lusting after the job? Somebody they KNOW will be reliable when it comes to stealing government money that finds it's way back to them,and in selling off American assets to foreign powers?

Know anybody like that?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!