Author Topic: U. Pittsburgh ‘Black Senate’ Demands Segregated Space “Solely for Black Students to Congregate”  (Read 677 times)

rangerrebew

U. Pittsburgh ‘Black Senate’ Demands Segregated Space “Solely for Black Students to Congregate”

Posted by Mike LaChance      Wednesday, July 8, 2020 at 3:00pm

Long list of Demands also includes severing ties with Pittsburgh Police Dept: “Each day we find ourselves overcompensating to make up for the University’s failures at combating racism on campus, in the classroom, and amongst students.”

https://youtu.be/bnf6rU8IorA   

Some student activists at various schools are recognizing current trends and are taking advantage of the situation. At the University of Pittsburgh, a coalition of black student activists has put together a list of demands.

The demands range from curriculum to hiring and firing policies.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/07/u-pittsburgh-black-senate-demands-segregated-space-solely-for-black-students-to-congregate/comment-page-1/#comment-1064008

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
LMAO.

â€œSegregation Now, Segregation Forever”

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

Ah, the good ol' days, when black folk saw segregation as a bad thing, and simply wanted equality.

Also at Pitt:
Students Demand Pitt Eliminate Free Speech Protections
Student group coalition calls for firing of professors it deems "racist"
Chrissy Clark - July 5, 2020 12:00 PM

Activists are demanding that the University of Pittsburgh fire any employee deemed racist or discriminatory by students, a move that First Amendment advocates say amounts to the elimination of academic freedom.

Black Pitt, a coalition of black student groups, is demanding that the university fire any employee dubbed "racist" by a black-only student council and end employee speech immunity, a core principle of academic freedom and First Amendment protections for academics at public universities.

"Faculty and staff with one incident or complaint of racial bias, excessive force, or unlawful arrest/detainment should be terminated and banned from the University campus immediately if found at fault," the letter reads. "During the time of the investigation, the faculty/staff should be disclosed by name and banned from the University campus until its completion." ...

Black Pitt, which did not return a request for comment, went further than merely targeting speech on campus. The list of demands includes a black-only graduation, an overhaul of university curriculum to be more "inclusive and comprehensive regarding the plight and triumphs of black people" and to "include the black narrative," an established master's and Ph.D. program in "black studies," and for the university to sever ties with the city of Pittsburgh's police department. ...
Free Beacon

Shameful.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Shouts of "Thank GAWD! It's about time!" are being heard from white students all over campus.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

When I was in college, black kids pretty much gravitated to hanging out with one another when it came to places like the cafeteria. I occasionally integrated the situation.  :laugh: 
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

The inmates are truly running the asylum.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Gee,who could have seen all that coming after the Soviets took over control of the black leadership,especially the preachers?

Offline PeteS in CA

Separation fosters suspicion and hatred.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I spent time living in the then-segregated South at age 10-11. This was in Largo and Treasure Island (St. Petersburg area), Florida. Thinking back (from 60 years ago), I don't recall seeing many blacks back then, in school or otherwise.

Today, many years later, if blacks want to re-segregate themselves, that's fine with me.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Separation fosters suspicion and hatred.

And familiarity breeds contempt.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I suggest they try "Africa".

I may even be willing to donate some money for the one-way airplane tickets,although I prefer they go there is a VERY leaky boat.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I suggest they try "Africa".

I may even be willing to donate some money for the one-way airplane tickets,although I prefer they go there is a VERY leaky boat.

I agree. Except for the airplane part. Sounds like a free ride. And... me donating for people to return to Africa by air means I give a flyinf F.

Online DB

And who are the racists exactly???

The alligator is moving up the food chain as the idiots continue to feed it...

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Students Demand Pitt Eliminate Free Speech Protections
Student group coalition calls for firing of professors it deems "racist"
Chrissy Clark - July 5, 2020 12:00 PM

Activists are demanding that the University of Pittsburgh fire any employee deemed racist or discriminatory by students, a move that First Amendment advocates say amounts to the elimination of academic freedom.

Black Pitt, a coalition of black student groups, is demanding that the university fire any employee dubbed "racist" by a black-only student council and end employee speech immunity, a core principle of academic freedom and First Amendment protections for academics at public universities.

"Faculty and staff with one incident or complaint of racial bias, excessive force, or unlawful arrest/detainment should be terminated and banned from the University campus immediately if found at fault," the letter reads. "During the time of the investigation, the faculty/staff should be disclosed by name and banned from the University campus until its completion." ...

Black Pitt, which did not return a request for comment, went further than merely targeting speech on campus. The list of demands includes a black-only graduation, an overhaul of university curriculum to be more "inclusive and comprehensive regarding the plight and triumphs of black people" and to "include the black narrative," an established master's and Ph.D. program in "black studies," and for the university to sever ties with the city of Pittsburgh's police department. ...

Yeah sure...and we want free ice cream every Sunday, and a fire engine, and a new bike, and a BB gun, and a beautiful pony!

If Blacks are able to control speech under force of termination, the first thing they will do is to force all White people to declare that they are beneath dignity and hope. Whites are wretched wastes of human life and only live to serve Black people. Say it dammit, or you're fired!

Hell, why stop there? White people should all just kill themselves and let the Blacks turn America into an African jungle, with no laws, King rulers, and poverty and famine for all. Just like home...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

The alligator is moving up the food chain as the idiots continue to feed it...

My wife.  It is all on her.

If you tell her I said that she will...ummm...disable you for listening to me.  :laugh: :smokin: :whistle: :chairbang: