Author Topic: Former Fox News anchor Shepard Smith is joining CNBC  (Read 293 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Former Fox News anchor Shepard Smith is joining CNBC
« on: July 08, 2020, 08:10:35 pm »
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/former-fox-news-anchor-shepard-smith-is-joining-cnbc-2020-07-08?mod=home-page

<snipit>

Former Fox News anchor Shepard Smith is joining CNBC to anchor a one-hour evening news show that will air weekdays starting in the fall, CNBC said Wednesday. The journalist will assume the new roles of CNBC's chief general news anchor and chief breaking general news anchor, as well as executive editor of "The News with Shepard Smith," the title of his weekday show. Smith comes to the role after 23 years at Fox, where he most recently served as chief news anchor of the network and managing editor of breaking news.
====================================================================================

Fox should be saving a fortune in makeup and mascara alone!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mortarman

Re: Former Fox News anchor Shepard Smith is joining CNBC
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 08:47:44 pm »
Of course she is.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 08:51:31 pm »
A perfect place for Shep!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 09:01:33 pm »
A perfect place for Shep!

Yep, he'll fit in just fine with the rest of the nice looking women over there.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2020, 09:16:46 pm »
I was wondering where Shemp had gone to. Apparently his eyelift took longer to heal than normal.