Author Topic: Black Lives Matter leader proposes this five-year plan to completely abolish police  (Read 499 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Black Lives Matter leader proposes this five-year plan to completely abolish police
July 8, 2020 | Frieda Powers

The leader of the Philadelphia chapter of the Black Lives Matter movement wants the “complete abolition” of the police department to be completed in five years.

Activist YahNé Ndgo told Fox News on Tuesday that Black Lives Matter Philadelphia has a five-year-plan to accomplish the goal of ridding the city of law enforcement personnel.

“One of the things that we are demanding over five years is the complete abolition. We don’t want to see any police in our community,” Ndgo told Fox News, explaining the group’s radical plan in the wake of other calls across the nation to either defund – or completely dismantle – police departments.

“Over the course of those five years, it gives time for the community to begin to build what is needed. We aren’t looking to leave any kind of vacancy around the issue of safety,” the writer and singer added.

Ndgo, who is also a coordinating committee member of the Black Alliance for Peace, pointed to what she sees as a cycle of poverty leading to crimes as well as drug use, and contended that addressing drug addictions will make a significant impact on society.

“As we address these particular concerns, and at the same time build restorative justice practices, and build out our mental health response teams, and build medic responses,” she said, “[These are] responses that really actually deal with the issues that are in place. Then we will have less crime anyway.”

The BLM group is advocating that funds which would have been used by the city’s police department could be applied in other areas in the community.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/08/black-lives-matter-leader-proposes-this-five-year-plan-to-completely-abolish-police-944510
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

How about a one day plan to abolish BLM?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline skeeter

If, instead of hiding under their beds, the GOP made it a point to loudly oppose this sh*t they'd retain the Senate and re-take the House in November.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Activist YahNé Ndgo..."

"Go" back to "YahNé Nd" or wherever it was you came from.

Online roamer_1

If, instead of hiding under their beds, the GOP made it a point to loudly oppose this sh*t they'd retain the Senate and re-take the House in November.

And state houses, and county houses, and city houses.
They offer no choice. No difference.
Sonsabiches.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If a BLM came to our little Texas community thinking they could could abolish our PD? 

Things might get a tad dicey.......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Cowardly bastards are political geldings.  We have no one fighting for us.  Sadly it looks like armed defense will be the last battle line.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

If a BLM came to our little Texas community thinking they could could abolish our PD? 

Things might get a tad dicey.......

Did you see them black fellers down in GA demanded that the Feds give them Texas?
I kinda wondered if Texans would have something to say there... I think there'd be a 'Come and Take It' flag raised up over the state house.   :whistle:

Offline mrclose

Cowardly bastards are political geldings.  We have no one fighting for us.  Sadly it looks like armed defense will be the last battle line.

BLM has an accomplished terrorist/bomber/convicted felon on their side!

Susan Rosenberg: a convicted domestic terrorist and radical left activist.

She sits on the Board of Directors for the fundraising arm of Black Lives Matter.

Her youth was spent protesting the Vietnam War and racism in America.

She was a member of the Weather Underground and other radical organizations,-->(M19CO) and was sentenced to 58 years in federal prison after being arrested for possession of explosives and weapons during the planning of a number of bombing operations.

She was charged with a role in the 1983 bombing of the United States Capitol Building, the U.S. Naval War College and the New York Patrolmen's Benevolent Association, but the charges were dropped as part of a plea deal.

She was also a suspect in a 1981 armored car robbery which left one guard and two officers dead.

Sentence commuted by ... Bill Clinton!

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self