Author Topic: Kanye West no longer supports Trump, says Biden not 'special'  (Read 488 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kanye West no longer supports Trump, says Biden not 'special'
'Joe Biden? Like come on man, please'

By Edmund DeMarche, Tyler Olson | Fox News

Kanye West said in an interview published early Wednesday that he no longer supports President Trump, that Joe Biden is missing the "special" factor, and that he definitely plans to run for the country’s top office in 2020.

West gave an extensive interview to Forbes magazine. He said his support for the president diminished when he “caught wind that he hid in the bunker” during tense protests near the White House last month. (Trump has denied the claim and called it a false report.)

Randall Lane, the article’s author, wrote that West considers himself a Republican and saved his toughest criticism for Biden.

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
ye
@kanyewest
We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future. I am running for president of the United States
🇺🇸
! #2020VISION
7:38 PM · Jul 4, 2020

more
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/kanye-west-no-longer-supports-trump-says-biden-not-special
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Kanye West no longer supports Trump, says Biden not 'special'
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 02:20:11 pm »
I sounded the alarm way back when West was faking his friendship and support for Trump. 
This publicity hound lives and dies by social network stats.

As I have said before.   Nothing has ever or will ever be of redeeming value of (c)Rap and everything associated with it.  Calling it music, is like sitting a Dogs Playing Poker Print next to a Monet' , and calling them both great art. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 02:32:18 pm »
I never thought West was anything more than what Obama called him...a jackass. A super rich jackass of no discernible musical talent but who is nevertheless exceptionally wealthy thanks to the abysmal musical taste of millions of saps who bought his "music."

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 02:34:26 pm »
I sounded the alarm way back when West was faking his friendship and support for Trump. 
This publicity hound lives and dies by social network stats.

As I have said before.   Nothing has ever or will ever be of redeeming value of (c)Rap and everything associated with it.  Calling it music, is like sitting a Dogs Playing Poker Print next to a Monet' , and calling them both great art.
"Dogs Playing Poker"

What???? DPP is not great art???!!! HOW DARE YOU????  22222frying pan

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2020, 02:45:34 pm »
"Dogs Playing Poker"

What???? DPP is not great art???!!! HOW DARE YOU????  22222frying pan

Dogs Playing Poker from Amazon ...   $8.78 , plus free shipping
Last Monet standard sized painting sold in U.S. (Christies) $21,800,000.00.  :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2020, 07:00:22 pm »
Dogs Playing Poker from Amazon ...   $8.78 , plus free shipping
Last Monet standard sized painting sold in U.S. (Christies) $21,800,000.00.  :cool:
Some great art is beyond value. Sometimes even great art is unappreciated by the lowly crowd. Not that I'm accusing you of poor taste.  But my dog might think differently. 000hehehehe

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2020, 07:24:00 pm »
Some great art is beyond value. Sometimes even great art is unappreciated by the lowly crowd. Not that I'm accusing you of poor taste.  But my dog might think differently. 000hehehehe

Hey my dog has great taste.  She's very selective on which other dog's butts she licks.   :silly: