Author Topic: DOJ activity indicates John Durham preparing indictments, John Solomon reports  (Read 762 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DOJ activity indicates John Durham preparing indictments, John Solomon reports
by Daniel Chaitin, Breaking News Editor |
 | July 08, 2020 08:24 AM

Activity within the Justice Department indicates U.S. Attorney John Durham is working to bring the first indictments as part of a criminal investigation into the Russia inquiry, according to investigative journalist John Solomon.

Solomon, a controversial reporter who similarly reported criminal investigative activity related to Durham's efforts months ago, told Fox Business host Lou Dobbs on Tuesday that people are frustrated by the wait, asserting there already is "overwhelming evidence in the public record" that crimes were committed during the Russia investigation.

Solomon, who is now the editor in chief of Just the News, faced criticism last year when his reporting on Ukraine for the Hill got swept up into the impeachment investigation of President Trump and became subject to a review that found he "failed" to identify "important details about key Ukrainian sources." Still, even as the tilt of Solomon's reporting has come into question, he does still boast insider knowledge at the Justice Department that has been borne out.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/doj-activity-indicates-john-durham-preparing-indictments-john-solomon-reports
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 999yawn 999yawn 999yawn 999yawn

Durham, under pressure to wrap up investigation, could 'punt' to after Election Day: source
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/durham-under-pressure-to-wrap-up-investigation-could-punt-to-after-election-day-source
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

999yawn 999yawn 999yawn 999yawn

Durham, under pressure to wrap up investigation, could 'punt' to after Election Day: source
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/durham-under-pressure-to-wrap-up-investigation-could-punt-to-after-election-day-source
Maybe, but Fox News is rapidly becoming no more reliable than the other networks.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Maybe, but Fox News is rapidly becoming no more reliable than the other networks.

Since the death of its founder (Roger Ailes), the Fox News Network has gone steadily downhill to the point that the only two shows I can stand to watch now are Tucker Carlson and Lora Ingraham.  I fully expect the new management to find a way to get rid of both soon.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Bigun, I suspect you are right.  The sons of Murdock have taken over and they are liberals.  Fox News is just one more fake news outlet.

The only reliable network is One America News Network OAN.  Liz Wheeler on Turning Point is the best show.  PERIOD!!!