Author Topic: Rob Reiner: ‘Trump Thinks He Can Win With Only Racists’  (Read 1133 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Rob Reiner: ‘Trump Thinks He Can Win With Only Racists’
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2020, 09:54:26 pm »
It’s infuriating that democrats see race in all things, big and small. I can’t think of a single issue in American life where race isn’t brought in. I want a colorblind society back, where people are judged by character, not melanin or lack there of.
[/quote[

When you have a chance , if YOU WANT TO,  listen to my '4 J'S'...they are great! 

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2020, 10:03:35 pm »
 They cut off his great speech.  This is where the country is now.   CENSORED.  Love this comment on this site.

#1 reason for the wall is to SEAL OFF this DE FACTO exit point for Human Sêx Trafficking of children!  V 4 C R VETS 4 CHILD RESCUE

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 10:15:59 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline Practical

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2020, 10:15:03 am »
Well, if all white people are racists, as we are being told 50 times a day, seems like an accurate statement meathead. Very insightful!
If you think I suck now, you should listen to my podcast! ThePodocasts.com

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2020, 12:51:08 pm »
Of course, the real joke is that if everyone whom the left calls "racist" (meaning all whites, all people of any race who believe in classical liberalism, all people of any race who take a dim view of the illiberal aspects of sharia, anyone who has ever criticized the left's expansion of the word "racist" beyond its usual meaning among English speakers who don't share the left's agenda,...) were to vote for any single candidate he or she would win in a landslide.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.