Author Topic: Epstein Associate Ghislane Maxwell Possesses “Stash of Pedophile Sex Tapes”  (Read 279 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
REPORT: Epstein Associate Ghislane Maxwell Possesses “Stash of Pedophile Sex Tapes”

The tapes reportedly implicate Epstein’s elite network in sex crimes.

Published 10 hours ago

on Jul 6, 2020

By Richard Moorhead

The Daily Mail is reporting that longtime Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislane Maxwell possesses a ‘secret stash’ of video evidence of sex crimes against minors. The Mail is citing an anonymous longtime ‘former friend’ of Epstein’s so-called madame, who was arrested by the FBI last week as a result of an investigation into her involvement in the now-deceased pedophile billionaire’s sex trafficking and pedophile ring.

Maxwell’s ‘former friend’ is quoted as believing that the longtime Epstein associate will use her video evidence of criminal sex activity to implicate individuals connected to Epstein.

“The secret stash of sex tapes I believe Ghislaine has squirreled away could end up being her get out of jail card if the authorities are willing to trade. She has copies of everything Epstein had. They could implicate some twisted movers and shakers.”

more
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/report-epstein-associate-ghislane-maxwell-possesses-stash-of-pedophile-sex-tapes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

I hope she has many copies of them spread out with instructions to release them if she so much as gets a sniffle. Were it me, they would have been released the moment the cops knocked on my door.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.