Author Topic: Party-switching Congressman who pledged loyalty to Trump sparks heated N.J. primary  (Read 193 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Party-switching Congressman who pledged loyalty to Trump sparks heated N.J. primary
By Susan Cornwell 3 hrs ago

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Congressman Jeff Van Drew outraged New Jersey Democrats and delighted Donald Trump last year when he switched parties and pledged his "undying support" to the Republican president.

He will face challenges from all sides on Tuesday, as Democrats pick a candidate to challenge him in the Nov. 3 election and Republicans choose whether to let Van Drew seek a second term or give the chance to a rival Republican.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/party-switching-congressman-who-pledged-loyalty-to-trump-sparks-heated-n-j-primary/ar-BB16qNyo?ocid=spartan-ntp-feeds

I hope this pro abortionist, Sierra Club endorsed liberal gets slaughtered in the biggest way.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.