Author Topic: Today is Blackout Day: Americans react to racist boycott of white-owned businesses … by shopping!  (Read 374 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Today is Blackout Day: Americans react to racist boycott of white-owned businesses … by shopping!
July 7, 2020 | Samantha Chang

Black Lives Matter supporter Calvin Martyr wants to promote “racial equality” by calling for a nationwide boycott of white-owned businesses as part of a one-day event called Blackout Day.

But because every action has a reaction, the boycott fueled a vocal counter-protest on Twitter, with many vowing to “spend like it’s Christmas” at white-owned businesses to spite the racist boycott.

It’s comically ironic that a supporter of the Marxist Black Lives Matter movement is invoking a capitalist principle (hurt someone in their pocketbook) to lash out at white people.

Blackout Day was conceived with a racist, anti-white rant Calvin Martyr made on YouTube on May 8 — two weeks before George Floyd’s May 25 death.

However, many race-baiting leftists are pretending that Floyd’s death was a catalyst for Blackout Day.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/07/today-is-blackout-day-americans-react-to-racist-boycott-of-white-owned-businesses-by-shopping-943833
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I hadn't heard of Blackout Day, but read up a bit on it and couldn't find anything in the way of a reaction to it except an equally obscure event called White Out Wednesday, which is giving the left the vapors.

Not really interested in either but I can see why some get such a kick out of trolling leftists.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 01:49:15 pm by skeeter »

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline dfwgator

Offline skeeter

Hey those look like the same guys I saw at Starbucks this AM drinking Cinnamon Roll Frappuccinos.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Seems to me only a racist would boycott a business because of the color of the owners skin. :pondering:

Offline mountaineer

Darn, was that today? So sorry to have forgotten - and shopped wherever I was going to shop anyway.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org