Author Topic: Shootings And Killings Surge In Democrat-Run Cities Across the Country  (Read 296 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Shootings And Killings Surge In Democrat-Run Cities Across the Country
July 7, 2020 By Jonah Gottschalk

Last week, The Federalist reported on early signs of a coming violent crime wave in Atlanta, Georgia. “You ain’t seen nothing yet,” a resident stated following a murder near his home. It’s becoming clear now how predictive his statement was.

On Monday evening, Gov. Brian Kemp declared a state of emergency in Atlanta. A thousand National Guardsman were deployed to quell surging violent crime across the state’s capital. The events followed the death of an eight-year-old girl in just one of 75 separate shootings across the city over the last few weeks.

“You can’t blame this on a police officer; you can’t say this is about criminal justice reform,” the city’s Democrat mayor said Sunday night. “This is about some people carrying some weapons who shot up a car with an 8-year-old baby. We are doing each other more harm than any police officer on this force.”

She, like many other Democratic city leaders across the country, had in the past weeks criticized the city’s law enforcement and stated her support for “reallocating” police spending.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/07/shootings-and-killings-surge-in-democrat-run-cities-across-the-country/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Better get used to it.

The democrat-communist officials who control these cities CANNOT act to stop the violence, because to do so they will be acting against their own voter constituency.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Better get used to it.

The democrat-communist officials who control these cities CANNOT act to stop the violence, because to do so they will be acting against their own voter constituency.
t seems to me there is a clear conflict of interest between their oaths of office and their Comrades in the streets.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

It never ceases to amaze me that the idiots who blame the police for hunting down and shooting black males are oblivious to the carnage almost 100% generated by black males.
But, of course, they cannot, as the Fisherrman said, blame their constituents. No votes in blaming people for the problems they themselves created.

Offline LegalAmerican

It never ceases to amaze me that the idiots who blame the police for hunting down and shooting black males are oblivious to the carnage almost 100% generated by black males.
But, of course, they cannot, as the Fisherrman said, blame their constituents. No votes in blaming people for the problems they themselves created.

:thumbsup: