Author Topic: Release of Mary Trump's tell-all book moved up to next week  (Read 9725 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Release of Mary Trump's tell-all book moved up to next week
« Reply #125 on: July 09, 2020, 12:19:35 am »
Not to mention the tech is SO much better. You could do the whole thing (with vid if you want) right from your home office in your underpants.

True, and the underpants would be optional.

I'll probably use the Studio, though, for guests.  They'd prefer I wear pants, I'm sure.  I really don't now how likely a gig will be, I'll have to talk to the station Manager to see if it's a place I'd want to do my Cyber Liberty routine.  I'll probably just use my real name, it's not a bad, unpronounceable one.

I just wonder how the business arrangement would be.  Would I get paid by the station, or would I pay for a block of time, then sell my own ads?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #126 on: July 09, 2020, 12:26:38 am »
True, and the underpants would be optional.

EXCELLENT.

I'll probably use the Studio, though, for guests.  They'd prefer I wear pants, I'm sure.  I really don't now how likely a gig will be, I'll have to talk to the station Manager to see if it's a place I'd want to do my Cyber Liberty routine.  I'll probably just use my real name, it's not a bad, unpronounceable one.

I just wonder how the business arrangement would be.  Would I get paid by the station, or would I pay for a block of time, then sell my own ads?

Depends upon how many you can bring in....  I would do vid, and I would retain rights to Youtube, while letting them embed youtube in their site. for free.

Depending upon your content if you can get big views and subs, monetizing will make any wage/advert from the station a pittance.

If you are creative, youtube is where it's at.
What is your idea for content?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #127 on: July 09, 2020, 12:45:13 am »
And those who appreciate the continued commitment to excellent entertainment that The Trumps: Season 4 keeps providing.

Donald J. Trump, as advertised, is the master of quality programming. Along with the plot lines of impeachment, a pandemic, and unrivaled social unrest, this season has been a blast with all the gorgeous subplots: The Quarrelin' Conways, The Backstabbin' Bolton (and Sec. of Def, Chief of Staff, etc), The Lava Lake of Leaks, The Never Trump Niece, and now there is even a sordid Melania book coming out! Wow. Trump always finds ways to keep it fresh and inventive for the American people.

The Trumps makes up for my disappointment of being denied The Palins with their promise of drunken family brawls on the South Lawn and multiple baby daddy shenanigans.

Don't forget the Kanye West show.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #128 on: July 09, 2020, 12:46:25 am »
EXCELLENT.

Depends upon how many you can bring in....  I would do vid, and I would retain rights to Youtube, while letting them embed youtube in their site. for free.

Depending upon your content if you can get big views and subs, monetizing will make any wage/advert from the station a pittance.

If you are creative, youtube is where it's at.
What is your idea for content?

The same as my persona here.  Constitutional conservative, it's who I am.  Probably carrying my Ruger on my hip.  I wonder if I'd need to book my own guests?  My friend Hildy can tell me more about it.  I've always wanted to do it, but I just don't know if I have the chops for it.  It's like trying to do a regular newspaper column, it's a Hell of a step up from writing letters to the editor.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #129 on: July 09, 2020, 12:49:09 am »
Despite the incessant negative reporting by the MSM (98%)...going on FIVE YEARS 24/7/365

1)  He turned around and has provided the nation the best economy seen in eons.

2) Despite a 'manufactured' bio-weapon named COVID-19, ruining that "best economy in eons"...we STILL never reached the disastrous economic  HIGH WATER MARK of the 'Manchurian', President Barack Obama's 8 years

3) He inflicted a terrible pain on the Chinese economy with long-awaited tariffs on the ridiculous trade imbalances..which IMO gave birth to the COVID-19 pandemic for the 2020 election.

@Chosen Daughter

Serious question.  Why don't you grow up?

888high58888.   :yowsa:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #130 on: July 09, 2020, 12:51:14 am »
The same as my persona here.  Constitutional conservative, it's who I am.  Probably carrying my Ruger on my hip.  I wonder if I'd need to book my own guests?  My friend Hildy can tell me more about it.  I've always wanted to do it, but I just don't know if I have the chops for it.  It's like trying to do a regular newspaper column, it's a Hell of a step up from writing letters to the editor.

I was yelled at for not being on TOPIC......

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #131 on: July 09, 2020, 12:53:01 am »

I was yelled at for not being on TOPIC......

I'd be doing a lot of yelling at myself.  All y'all have been a great training ground.
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #132 on: July 09, 2020, 01:13:53 am »
I'd be doing a lot of yelling at myself.  All y'all have been a great training ground.

IMHO, I believe @LegalAmerican 's point is that you have spent the entire last page talking off-topic and have derailed the thread.

Seems like it's "Rules for me, but not for thee".    ...but what the hell do I know, huh @Mod2 ?     :pop41:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #133 on: July 09, 2020, 01:32:07 am »
IMHO, I believe @LegalAmerican 's point is that you have spent the entire last page talking off-topic and have derailed the thread.

Seems like it's "Rules for me, but not for thee".    ...but what the hell do I know, huh @Mod2 ?     :pop41:

I derailed it?  Excuse me, but just how far afield we've come here, anyway?  I'll refrain from talking about a gig, though.  The Gig economy is in for a rough ride.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #134 on: July 09, 2020, 02:49:35 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

Those tweets from Robert Trump make me think the whole family is whacked.  I'd rather spend an evening with a pack of jackals than the Trump family.  They may be rich in money, but there is no love.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #135 on: July 09, 2020, 03:58:02 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

Those tweets from Robert Trump make me think the whole family is whacked.  I'd rather spend an evening with a pack of jackals than the Trump family.  They may be rich in money, but there is no love.

Those tweets were TWEEEEEET ugly.  And the accusations about the drug is unverified.  But it is the Trump way to lie about people.

Donald and Robert are complaining about Mary airing dirty laundry but Donald has been airing about his brother at least since 2016.  Using his alcoholism to make himself the "moral" one.  And Don Jr.  wrote a book too, recently airing about his Uncle.  Its the Trump way.

They deserve what what they get.  I hope there is something about Robert in there too, because he doesn't seem like a nice fellow.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #136 on: July 09, 2020, 10:43:31 am »
Those tweets were TWEEEEEET ugly.  And the accusations about the drug is unverified.  But it is the Trump way to lie about people.

Donald and Robert are complaining about Mary airing dirty laundry but Donald has been airing about his brother at least since 2016.  Using his alcoholism to make himself the "moral" one.  And Don Jr.  wrote a book too, recently airing about his Uncle.  Its the Trump way.

They deserve what what they get.  I hope there is something about Robert in there too, because he doesn't seem like a nice fellow.

In one of my law firm jobs, I worked for an attorney who had two cases, both involving family members pitted against each other over sizeable estates. The BS these people hurled against each other was both funny and tragic.   It's said that money is the root of all evil.  I don't know about that, but it's a shame that so many wealthy people can have just about everything they want, except loving families and friends who care about them, not about their money.  Maybe I should be grateful I'm not rich and never will be.  There isn't any money for anyone to fight over. 

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #137 on: July 09, 2020, 11:06:06 am »
I’ve seen families fight over inheritance when the body is still warm. It’s disgusting.

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #138 on: July 09, 2020, 02:02:16 pm »
In one of my law firm jobs, I worked for an attorney who had two cases, both involving family members pitted against each other over sizeable estates. The BS these people hurled against each other was both funny and tragic.   It's said that money is the root of all evil.  I don't know about that, but it's a shame that so many wealthy people can have just about everything they want, except loving families and friends who care about them, not about their money.  Maybe I should be grateful I'm not rich and never will be.  There isn't any money for anyone to fight over.

@Applewood, was one of them Jarndyce vs. Jarndyce? It's probably still ongoing ...  333cleo
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #139 on: July 09, 2020, 02:33:12 pm »
Big red headlines on Drudge:  Trump abused by his dad.  Niece exposes dynasty.  Sister called him a clown "I had to take Donald down".  My, my, my.  How is being abused by a parent and being called a clown by a sibling supposed to be ammunition against Trump?  Where is all the juicy stuff?

Chosen Daughter giggles.

You don't even have to be a fly on the wall at the White House to see there is more to the story.  I saw a clip of the president when he thought the mice was off.  It was hilarious.  The guy is like a child in an old mans body.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #140 on: July 09, 2020, 02:50:08 pm »
Chosen Daughter giggles.

You don't even have to be a fly on the wall at the White House to see there is more to the story.  I saw a clip of the president when he thought the mice was off.  It was hilarious.  The guy is like a child in an old mans body.

Trump had better watch his ass, or Chosen Daughter might not vote for him.   *****rollingeyes*****

(referring to yourself in the 3rd person is ill.)
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #141 on: July 09, 2020, 03:07:19 pm »
Trump had better watch his ass, or Chosen Daughter might not vote for him.   *****rollingeyes*****

CD is also oblivous to the fact that ghost writers liberaly and rampantly exaggerate and outright lie to improve books sales. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #142 on: July 09, 2020, 03:08:31 pm »

Maybe she is channelling her inner Bob Dole. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #143 on: July 09, 2020, 03:37:40 pm »
Maybe she is channelling her inner Bob Dole.

At least he had a reasonable explanation.  "It gets the name out there."
I will NOT comply.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #144 on: July 09, 2020, 04:15:02 pm »
@Applewood, was one of them Jarndyce vs. Jarndyce? It's probably still ongoing ...  333cleo

LOL  I had to refresh my memory about that fictional case.  Did you know it was alluded to in the Anna Nicole Smith lawsuit against the estate of E. Howard Marshall, her elderly, wealthy husband?  Seems Smith was cut out of the will and she sued.  But the case dragged on for several years and in the interim, Smith died before it could be decided. 

Jardynce is both funny and tragic in that the case went on so long, it was only when everyone involved went broke that the case finally ended. 

The suits my boss was involved in ultimately did settle.    Maybe the parties realized it was a good idea to work something out or they could end up like the parties in Jardynce v. Jardynce.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #145 on: July 09, 2020, 05:51:39 pm »
LOL  I had to refresh my memory about that fictional case.  Did you know it was alluded to in the Anna Nicole Smith lawsuit against the estate of E. Howard Marshall, her elderly, wealthy husband?  Seems Smith was cut out of the will and she sued.  But the case dragged on for several years and in the interim, Smith died before it could be decided. 

Jardynce is both funny and tragic in that the case went on so long, it was only when everyone involved went broke that the case finally ended. 

The suits my boss was involved in ultimately did settle.    Maybe the parties realized it was a good idea to work something out or they could end up like the parties in Jardynce v. Jardynce.

Jarndyce was at the center of Dickens' novel Bleak House. Dickens is one of my favorite fiction writers. Jarndyce "was" a contested will case whose costs ultimately consumed the estate, and the book is about the effects of the case on extended family members, some a generation younger than the original parties. One of the latter in particular was so obsessed with the case that his obsession consumed him - not unlike, I suspect, Mary Trump, though she doesn't seem likely to soon shuffle off this mortal coil.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #146 on: July 09, 2020, 06:07:13 pm »
Big red headlines on Drudge:  Trump abused by his dad.  Niece exposes dynasty.  Sister called him a clown "I had to take Donald down".  My, my, my.

You would think that a child being abused by a parent would stir up empathy.  Unfortunately, it has given some here cause to pile on.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #147 on: July 10, 2020, 01:49:59 am »
#Hoodat:  you are correct.  One would think hearing a child was abused would garner some sympathy. Haters are still going to hate and loyal fans will continue to be loyal.  The jury is still out on middle of the road types.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #148 on: July 10, 2020, 01:51:52 am »
CD is also oblivous to the fact that ghost writers liberaly and rampantly exaggerate and outright lie to improve books sales.

Wouldn't that be justice?  Imagine that!  Someone lying about Donald instead of the other way around.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #149 on: July 10, 2020, 01:54:23 am »
You would think that a child being abused by a parent would stir up empathy.  Unfortunately, it has given some here cause to pile on.

I have sympathy for Ivanka.  She was made to look like a little whore in some of those modeling photographs. She couldn't have been much more than 15 or 16 and a couple of the photo's look like something Epstein would have.

And then her dad talked about her like a piece of meat on the Howard Stern Show.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 01:57:56 am by Chosen Daughter »