Author Topic: Release of Mary Trump's tell-all book moved up to next week  (Read 9734 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Release of Mary Trump's tell-all book moved up to next week
« Reply #100 on: July 08, 2020, 09:19:20 pm »
@roamer_1
Or you can be like me...they all suck...and w/330M ppl, a whole shitload of whom are degenerate freeloaders, we’re definitely headed for civil war, so screw it Ill vote for the guy who at least gets it right once in a while

Even a broken clock is right twice a day... I require a higher standard. I want Contract With America again. I want '94 Congress... Nothing less.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #101 on: July 08, 2020, 09:24:13 pm »
Even a broken clock is right twice a day... I require a higher standard. I want Contract With America again. I want '94 Congress... Nothing less.

Heck, when the chips were down, even Gingrich sold out.  I am a firm beleiver there is no such thing as an good honest politican.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #102 on: July 08, 2020, 09:24:55 pm »
My County Supervisor just told me the radio station she does a show for is looking for people. I may have a gig coming.... :yowsa:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #103 on: July 08, 2020, 09:26:58 pm »
Heck, when the chips were down, even Gingrich sold out.  I am a firm beleiver there is no such thing as an good honest politican.

Gingrich caved to Clinton before he was Speaker for a year.  I was grievously disappointed in him.  Touting a "Contract With America" doesn't impress me in the least, because it's sounds too much like a campaign slogan, and those are the first promises politicians break.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #104 on: July 08, 2020, 09:27:08 pm »

Yep he did. But it was a long time coming - and that's when you get someone new.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #105 on: July 08, 2020, 09:28:32 pm »
Gingrich caved to Clinton before he was Speaker for a year.  I was grievously disappointed in him.  Touting a "Contract With America" doesn't impress me in the least, because it's sounds too much like a campaign slogan, and those are the first promises politicians break.

They did em. At least the lion's share. That was the last time I was satisfied by Republican performance.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #106 on: July 08, 2020, 09:31:51 pm »
They did em. At least the lion's share. That was the last time I was satisfied by Republican performance.

I'm the only perfect candidate I can agree with 100%, and I'm not running.  Yet.   rrthree
I will NOT comply.

Online DB

« Reply #107 on: July 08, 2020, 09:34:17 pm »
If I recall correctly didn't they hound Gingrich out of the speakership because he wrote and sold a book about policy? They said he was profiting from his position, etc, etc... How quaint is that...

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #108 on: July 08, 2020, 09:38:33 pm »
My County Supervisor just told me the radio station she does a show for is looking for people. I may have a gig coming.... :yowsa:

Good luck.  Hope it goes well.

I have a great radio sounding voice.  My wife says it is a near blend of Sam Ellitot and Trace Adkins.

As far as particpating in a radio interview or program?  That's a receipe for disaster.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #109 on: July 08, 2020, 09:44:40 pm »
I'm the only perfect candidate I can agree with 100%, and I'm not running.  Yet.   rrthree

I ain't that unkind. Just principles. color inside them lines and I will vote for you forever.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #110 on: July 08, 2020, 09:45:47 pm »

I have a great radio sounding voice.  My wife says it is a near blend of Sam Ellitot and Trace Adkins.

The cows think I sing pretty good.  :whistle:

Online DB

« Reply #111 on: July 08, 2020, 09:48:04 pm »
The cows think I sing pretty good.  :whistle:

The cows would trample me...

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #112 on: July 08, 2020, 09:49:07 pm »
The cows would trample me...

A rush to throw their panties on the stage?  :laugh:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #113 on: July 08, 2020, 09:53:16 pm »
If I recall correctly didn't they hound Gingrich out of the speakership because he wrote and sold a book about policy? They said he was profiting from his position, etc, etc... How quaint is that...

Did the same to Tom Delay... Tied him up in a legal monkey-knot and wrecked him. Years later, fully exonerated, but way too late. His political career was done.  I was far sorrier to see him go than I was Gingrich.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #114 on: July 08, 2020, 09:56:36 pm »
A rush to throw their panties on the stage?  :laugh:

That'd be an udderly revolting development  ****drummer (rimshot)

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #115 on: July 08, 2020, 10:02:57 pm »

Wow! I'm not sure I agree with myself sometimes, ****drummer . rrthree  yogi555
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #116 on: July 08, 2020, 10:04:41 pm »
That'd be an udderly revolting development  ****drummer (rimshot)

:laugh: :beer:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #117 on: July 08, 2020, 10:05:03 pm »

Gingrich got hounded out of office because he was married and having an affair with that helmet-head he's married to today.  It was his bad fortune he had just gotten Clinton impeached for lying about having an affair.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #118 on: July 08, 2020, 10:07:44 pm »
Good luck.  Hope it goes well.

As far as particpating in a radio interview or program?  That's a receipe for disaster.   :cool:

I have the face for radio.... :laugh:

It was something I did earlier, in a past life.  Actually did it for about 16 years.  The pay sucked so I went into technology.
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #119 on: July 08, 2020, 10:11:48 pm »
I have the face for radio.... :laugh:

It was something I did earlier, in a past life.  Actually did it for about 16 years.  The pay sucked so I went into technology.

I hope you can do it, and enjoy it.  From your time here, I know you will be the voice of reason, and even might lure over a few fence sitters over the sound waves.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #120 on: July 08, 2020, 10:18:07 pm »
I hope you can do it, and enjoy it.  From your time here, I know you will be the voice of reason, and even might lure over a few fence sitters over the sound waves.

Perhaps the Mod skill set learned here will serve me well doing that.  Might also help me get a foot in the door for holding local office.
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #121 on: July 08, 2020, 10:25:42 pm »
Perhaps the Mod skill set learned here will serve me well doing that.  Might also help me get a foot in the door for holding local office.

I almost got talked into that as retirement, community involvement via a Commissioner gig on our "MUD". Here in TX a "Municpal Utilty Distirct" .

Was willing to make it a go, until one of the other ones told me that being called in the middle of the night for "brown water" was not uncommon.  I then said "No Thanks"

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #122 on: July 08, 2020, 11:44:45 pm »

Screw that... Do the talk show. You'll influence a whole lot more people.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #123 on: July 09, 2020, 12:04:28 am »
Screw that... Do the talk show. You'll influence a whole lot more people.

I reckon I'll find out if any of it is worth the effort.  Last time I did it I needed the income, and it was damned poor.  So I left it in 1985 to work in the tech industry.  Now that I'm retired maybe I can afford it now.   :laugh:
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #124 on: July 09, 2020, 12:11:11 am »
I reckon I'll find out if any of it is worth the effort.  Last time I did it I needed the income, and it was damned poor.  So I left it in 1985 to work in the tech industry.  Now that I'm retired maybe I can afford it now.   :laugh:

Not to mention the tech is SO much better. You could do the whole thing (with vid if you want) right from your home office in your underpants.