Author Topic: Kamala Harris’ Wikipedia page scrubbed of information amid veepstakes, igniting online fight  (Read 507 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris’ Wikipedia page scrubbed of information amid veepstakes, igniting online fight
One person has made hundreds of edits in just a few months

By Tyler Olson | Fox News

An online battle has erupted over the Wikipedia page for Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., with a significant uptick in edits that reflects a pattern that's been seen ahead of past vice-presidential announcements and led Wikipedia to put the page under "discretionary sanctions."

The trend was first reported last week by The Intercept. According to the revision history of the Harris article on Wikipedia, there have been 500 revisions to the page since May 9, most of which have been made by one highly prolific editor.

That editor first started significantly changing the article in April, making additions that led another editor to say on the Kamala Harris "talk" page, "[y]ou seem to have gone through a database of press releases from Harris's office, cataloging every single one and adding it to the article. That is not how we write encyclopedic articles."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/battle-over-kamala-harris-wiki-page

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Kammy has one "principle": acquire power by whatever means seem expedient at the moment. She isn't bright enough to think medium or long term.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mortarman

That "very prolific editor" wouldn't happen to be the same one who ginned up that "Hawaiian Proof of Live Birth Certificate" for Il Douche, would it?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
mortar asks:
"That "very prolific editor" wouldn't happen to be the same one who ginned up that "Hawaiian Proof of Live Birth Certificate" for Il Douche, would it?"

Probably the same one "editor" who has erased the rap sheet on the wiki page for that lowlife criminal "Brooks" who got killed in Atlanta after shooting the officer with the taser...

Offline Applewood

I gave Miz Harris' Wikipedia  page a glance.  From what I could see, it read like a campaign bio.  Apparently, Miz Harris can do no wrong, or so it says. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Kammy has one "principle": acquire power by whatever means seem expedient at the moment. She isn't bright enough to think medium or long term.
It ain't who you know, it's who you...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis