Author Topic: ‘I’m your worst nightmare!’ Armed black militia detain white driver: ‘Where’s our reparations?’  (Read 806 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I’m your worst nightmare!’ Armed black militia detain white driver: ‘Where’s our reparations?’
July 6, 2020 | Tom Tillison

A dramatic confrontation between a brazen white motorist and a group of heavily armed black militia members captured the insanity that has taken hold in America as the left continues to exploit the death of George Floyd for political gain.

The incident appears to take place Saturday, the Fourth of July, at Stone Mountain Park, near Atlanta, as motorists are held up as the militia gathered.

As a small group of armed men file past a minivan, one of them turns back and can be heard saying, “What the f*ck you laughing at!”

The contingent, part of a larger group over more than a hundred, begins chanting, “Black Power!”

It’s difficult to hear what the man in the van is saying, but he is clearly jawing with the group as they gather around the driver’s side door.

“I’m your worst nightmare,” one of them said, with a dramatic flair. “We ain’t no Black Lives Matter, we ain’t none of that bullsh*t.”

Unimpressed, the man nonchalantly asked them who they are.

“We’re black militia,” the militia member said. “We’re your worst nightmare.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/06/im-your-worst-nightmare-armed-black-militia-detain-white-driver-wheres-our-reparations-943511
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
‘I’m your worst nightmare!’ Armed black militia detain white driver: ‘Where’s our reparations?’
July 6, 2020 | Tom Tillison

A dramatic confrontation between a brazen white motorist and a group of heavily armed black militia members captured the insanity that has taken hold in America as the left continues to exploit the death of George Floyd for political gain.

The incident appears to take place Saturday, the Fourth of July, at Stone Mountain Park, near Atlanta, as motorists are held up as the militia gathered.

As a small group of armed men file past a minivan, one of them turns back and can be heard saying, “What the f*ck you laughing at!”

The contingent, part of a larger group over more than a hundred, begins chanting, “Black Power!”

It’s difficult to hear what the man in the van is saying, but he is clearly jawing with the group as they gather around the driver’s side door.

“I’m your worst nightmare,” one of them said, with a dramatic flair. “We ain’t no Black Lives Matter, we ain’t none of that bullsh*t.”

Unimpressed, the man nonchalantly asked them who they are.

“We’re black militia,” the militia member said. “We’re your worst nightmare.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/06/im-your-worst-nightmare-armed-black-militia-detain-white-driver-wheres-our-reparations-943511

Only if they had squeegees.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline skeeter

These guys are hilarious. If only they were white, says the rat media.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
These guys are hilarious. If only they were white, says the rat media.
Apparently the 'stupid rednecks' they stopped thought so.
They were laughing in their face. Black Militia (yeah right) Worst Nightmare! (if you say so junior)
The strangest part of this story is that nobody got shot.
I mean none of the Blacks got shot.
From what I read everyday in Chicago is if more than a dozen Blacks gather together, if even one of them is armed he always seems to go postal on everyone else. To have this many armed Black men together in close proximity and they didn't start shooting each other, is one for the record book.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Apparently the 'stupid rednecks' they stopped thought so.
They were laughing in their face. Black Militia (yeah right) Worst Nightmare! (if you say so junior)
The strangest part of this story is that nobody got shot.
I mean none of the Blacks got shot.
From what I read everyday in Chicago is if more than a dozen Blacks gather together, if even one of them is armed he always seems to go postal on everyone else. To have this many armed Black men together in close proximity and they didn't start shooting each other, is one for the record book.

Dumbasses. The BLM movement is entirely dependent upon public sympathy & perceived guilt.

Marching in full kit brandishing weapons while threatening innocent people is the fastest way to lose those particular assets.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Dumbasses. The BLM movement is entirely dependent upon public sympathy & perceived guilt.

Marching in full kit brandishing weapons while threatening innocent people is the fastest way to lose those particular assets.

I saw another film of the whole entourage, and noticed (counted) six children under the age of 8 were in the march.   What kind of Militia brings their children to an armed confrontation.  Were they like ISIS with intent of human shields?

SOB's should been arrested on child endangerment. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

I saw another film of the whole entourage, and noticed (counted) six children under the age of 8 were in the march.   What kind of Militia brings their children to an armed confrontation.  Were they like ISIS with intent of human shields?

SOB's should been arrested on child endangerment.

My guess is they're going for an Hamas-like early indoctrination.

Offline mortarman

I'd say "Here are your reparations, right out of the barrel of my M1911A1".

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
skeeter wrote:
"Marching in full kit brandishing weapons while threatening innocent people is the fastest way to lose those particular assets."

I'm wondering how many of them were legally eligible to possess weapons in the first place? That is to say, how many of them may have previous criminal records that would make them INeligible to own weapons...?

Offline verga

Like I said before: They are messing with folks that sit in trees wearing Camo for hours waiting to shoot something. They grew up in the woods and have been shooting since they could hold a firearm. Anything under 200 yards is an easy shot. Good luck screwing around with these good old boys and girls, I guarantee it will not end up in your favor. 
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online roamer_1

First of all, them ain't rednecks. Brand new cars... They might come from redneck stock, they might be Blue Collar...
But not a 4x4, pickup, or farm truck in sight. Suburbanites.

See a Rebel flag or Gadsen Flag anywhere? Any gun racks or camo? Can't hardly even hear a drawl. In Georgia.
No, when they hit redneck country they'll know it...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 11:17:43 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline LegalAmerican

NEW BLACK PANTHERS.  They have a 10 point plan. One is genocide of white people. And they want a NEW AFRICA.  Since the original Africa is such a success.  Like Ferguson, Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago, Gary, Hammond.  I do think, they need a lot of history lessons.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online roamer_1

Like I said before: They are messing with folks that sit in trees wearing Camo for hours waiting to shoot something. They grew up in the woods and have been shooting since they could hold a firearm. Anything under 200 yards is an easy shot. Good luck screwing around with these good old boys and girls, I guarantee it will not end up in your favor.

That's right.

Offline LegalAmerican

My guess is they're going for an Hamas-like early indoctrination.

Correct.  NEW BLACK PANTHERS IS=Nation of Islam.....Louis Farrakhan. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yeah. If'n only this economy hadn't slumped, I'd be getting better shoot :whistle: >ahem< see in the dark stuff.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Yeah. If'n only this economy hadn't slumped, I'd be getting better shoot :whistle: >ahem< see in the dark stuff.
I never cared for the green light scope thing I bought... seems the thermal stuff is the way to go...

@Smokin Joe

Does the thermal require a source light for it to work... The night vision stuff would work without it, just not very great... and the light was a "I am a target" beacon for the enemy to see.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online DB

I never cared for the green light scope thing I bought... seems the thermal stuff is the way to go...

@Smokin Joe

Does the thermal require a source light for it to work... The night vision stuff would work without it, just not very great... and the light was a "I am a target" beacon for the enemy to see.

A thermal camera requires no light source. It sees temperature differences.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

:laugh:

With the dramatic rise in gun sales, I'm seriously surprised that we haven't heard of any cases of "Doctor Paul Kersey" taking matters and/or revenge into their own hands.

Very puzzling.  I mean WTF?  Don't even look forward to logging in to social media, it's gotten so insane out there.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
:laugh:

With the dramatic rise in gun sales, I'm seriously surprised that we haven't heard of any cases of "Doctor Paul Kersey" taking matters and/or revenge into their own hands.

Very puzzling.  I mean WTF?  Don't even look forward to logging in to social media, it's gotten so insane out there.

Who knows...  it might be.  Love those movies, and the Kersey character was stealth as hell at it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

@Smokin Joe

No light needed, it goes off heat in the imaged environment.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis