Author Topic: Trump second-term plans remain a mystery to GOP  (Read 1888 times)

Offline EdinVA

Re: Trump second-term plans remain a mystery to GOP
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2020, 03:13:48 pm »
I won't to clarify my comment about Mitch and the boys; I was being sarcastic and see business as usual at their country club.

As for Trump's 2nd term.  It's anybody's guess -- "his" true colors will definitely show.  He won't have to appeal to his base and what he say's is often different than what he does.  That has always been troubling.

In the back of my mind still remains the question of why he chose Pence, Sessions, Rosenstein, Kushner and others and still can't help but think he jumped into the game to stop Ted.  However, in the same light, it obviously appears that the leftists and the DEMS hate him and everything he has tried to accomplish or has succeeded in accomplishing.

Hate to disagree.... Trump is what you see is what you get.... He has been pretty constant thus far.
He has not been able to accomplish all that he wanted/tried thru no fault of his..

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2020, 03:19:21 pm »
Funny you mentioned that ... I made a similar comment when I first joined this forum.  I quickly learned that was a no-no.

If I didn't say it before, I'll say it now:  RR was a disappointment for me from 86-88.  He gave away too much.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Longiron

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2020, 05:14:43 pm »
lol... balanced budgets are a mystery to the GOP....
The rule of law is a mystery to the GOP...
Trump second-term plans remain a mystery to GOP is probably a good thing..

Agree and just gives the GOP RINOS less thinking time to try and sabotage it. Maybe wishful thinking but in TRUMP 2 nd term  hopefully he will finally take the GLOVES off and DRAIN the SWAMP of both PARTIES. That and the Economy would be a GREAT legacy to leave behind as a POTUS in 2024. Let that be the standard for any NEW President to keep going. :patriot:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2020, 05:27:45 pm »
If I didn't say it before, I'll say it now:  RR was a disappointment for me from 86-88.  He gave away too much.

I must admit, I felt a sense of security though while he was President and security that I certainly didn't feel under Bush, Clinton, Bush and Bammy.    People see him as the "epitome" of conservatism interestingly but he did some not so conservative things. I don't consider his Immigration Reform and Control Act/aka amnesty to be conservative in the least.  That brought about problems that we are still dealing with today.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 05:29:32 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2020, 06:49:08 pm »
Good sources on the Trump phenomenon:

Newt Gingrich
Victor Vavis Hanson
Scott Adams
Steve Bannon
Sebastian Gorka
Mark Levin
Glenn Beck
Rush Limbaugh
Sean Hannity
Tucker Carlson

Patriotic public figures, like Charlie Daniels

Right now I'm learning about  the phenom as told by Larry Elder, Candace Owens, Leo Terrell, Kanye West, etc.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2020, 07:42:02 pm »
Good point.  I like how Ronald Reagan displayed his commie streak when he signed the Illegal Alien Amnesty bill into law.

1986...That was an agreement with the demon-rats, that they would support building a wall.  Demon-rats agreed, then reneged on THEIR PROMISE TO SECURE THE WALL.   Th commie's are the demon-rats.  We know this is true as many talked about a WALL.....till POTUS actually wanted one!   Then they ALL fought him every way to stop POTUS from doing that. Funny, how they all 'talked' about needing that wall, when they wanted to be elected.  A lot of kickbacks for demon-rats.  I never thought, I would see my country become communist, before my eyes.  And it was also Americans who are supporting that!   

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2020, 07:44:25 pm »

Newt Gingrich
Victor Vavis Hanson
Scott Adams
Steve Bannon
Sebastian Gorka
Mark Levin
Glenn Beck
Rush Limbaugh
Sean Hannity
Tucker Carlson

Right now I'm learning about  the phenom as told by Larry Elder, Candace Owens, Leo Terrell, Kanye West, etc.

:thumbsup:         POTUS is for real.  Promises made promises kept.....more work to be done!   

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2020, 07:48:48 pm »
Hate to disagree.... Trump is what you see is what you get.... He has been pretty constant thus far.
He has not been able to accomplish all that he wanted/tried thru no fault of his..

Correct.  There are video's on Oprah, Lettermen, Roseann and he says the same things.  Same person. Same vision.
Demon-rats came OUT and said  and DID...obstruct, resist his every plan.   WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2020, 12:50:58 am »
Title:
"Trump second-term plans remain a mystery to GOP"

That's because Mr. Trump's second term plan is to REPLACE the GOP with a new American party that will actually endeavour to represent the beliefs, needs, and desires of traditional-minded Americans...

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2020, 02:56:33 am »
Javanka are keeping their plans under wraps.  Mr. Trump will let us know as soon as they finish formulating them.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2020, 03:00:20 am »
Title:
"Trump second-term plans remain a mystery to GOP"

That's because Mr. Trump's second term plan is to REPLACE the GOP with a new American party that will actually endeavour to represent the beliefs, needs, and desires of traditional-minded Americans...

?? Not quite following.  He doesn't have the authority to replace members of the GOP Senate nor House -- I'm sure you know that

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2020, 03:01:05 am »
Javanka are keeping their plans under wraps.  Mr. Trump will let us know as soon as they finish formulating them.

I thought I had read that Jared's days are numbered.

Online DB

« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2020, 03:56:59 am »

RR's biggest mistake was the war on drugs. It expanded government reach in nearly every facet of our lives and is now fully entrenched.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2020, 04:02:05 am »
RR's biggest mistake was the war on drugs. It expanded government reach in nearly every facet of our lives and is now fully entrenched.

And he never could deliver on his promise to eliminate the education department. That was a tragic fail. If he had succeeded we wouldn’t have near the problems we are facing today with indoctrinated ignorant youth.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2020, 04:16:00 am »

Newt Gingrich
Victor Vavis Hanson
Scott Adams
Steve Bannon
Sebastian Gorka
Mark Levin
Glenn Beck
Rush Limbaugh
Sean Hannity
Tucker Carlson

Yeah everyone should learn about Kanye West phenomena.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Kanye+West+the+blood&docid=14053136762023&mid=E5A52E9BBF91B744DBCEE5A52E9BBF91B744DBCE&view=detail&FORM=VIRE
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline dancer

« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2020, 06:36:51 am »
Ditto.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2020, 12:15:01 pm »
@mystery-ak

Would Churchill have told Hitler about the invasion plans?

Spot on. Why allow time for an armed resistance.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2020, 02:51:50 am »

Spot on. Why allow time for an armed resistance.
Keep 'em guessing. They might even come up with a couple of good ideas...(for them to fight against)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2020, 04:38:01 am »
Trumps second term:

lawlessness and disorder

Record debt spending

People will compare the fall of Trumpism to the Fall of Rome.  At least it won't be an agonizing 1,000 years to the end of it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2020, 05:52:06 am »
Trumps second term:

lawlessness and disorder

Record debt spending

People will compare the fall of Trumpism to the Fall of Rome.  At least it won't be an agonizing 1,000 years to the end of it.

And Conservatism will be the bagholder.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2020, 02:35:05 pm »

Well, and that is the thing.  People should be able to voice their opinion.  Amnesty started with Reagan.  I found the physic and astrology behind Reagans Presidency about as weird as Trump and his Evangelicals saying Trump is anointed by God.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2020, 03:22:54 pm »
Well, and that is the thing.  People should be able to voice their opinion.  Amnesty started with Reagan.  I found the physic and astrology behind Reagans Presidency about as weird as Trump and his Evangelicals saying Trump is anointed by God.

I assume you trashed Reagan every day while he lived rent-free in your head, just as Trump does today.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: