Author Topic: Shaun King gets cocky with research that turns out to be stolen. This guy never learns!  (Read 366 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Shaun King gets cocky with research that turns out to be stolen. This guy never learns!
July 5, 2020 | Vivek Saxena

Besides being a fake black man, it appears race hustler Shaun King is also a thief and fraudster. One who seems to have no shame whatsoever.

Case in point: On July 4th, he took content from a filmmaker’s Twitter feed and then reposted that content to his own followers as if he’d produced it.

Posted by filmmaker Arlen Parsa last September, the original content may be seen below:

Arlen Parsa
@arlenparsa
This is one of the most famous paintings in American history: Declaration of Independence.

I decided to put red dots on all the men who held slaves.

Next time someone puts them on a pedestal and says we can't question their judgement on guns or whatever, show them this image.

Parsa’s clearly a far-leftist who resents America’s Founding Fathers for having owned slaves like practically every other white American back in the late 1700s.

Regardless, King reposted the image without giving credit and then wrote a condescending caption imploring his followers to listen to his alleged wisdom.

“I’m a historian by training. My undergraduate and graduate degrees are in history. Let me teach you something. Every man with a red dot on their face who signed the Declaration of Independence OWNED and enslaved Africans. Over 75% of them. The rest permitted it,” he wrote.

See a screenshot of the since-deleted tweet below:

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/05/shaun-king-gets-cocky-with-research-that-turns-out-to-be-stolen-this-guy-never-learns-943315
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Parsa’s clearly a far-leftist who resents America’s Founding Fathers for having owned slaves like practically every other white American back in the late 1700s."

Huh.....?

Online mountaineer

Thus sayeth Thurgood Marshmallow.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Night Hides Not

Shaun King gets cocky with research that turns out to be stolen. This guy never learns!
July 5, 2020 | Vivek Saxena

Besides being a fake black man, it appears race hustler Shaun King is also a thief and fraudster. One who seems to have no shame whatsoever.

Case in point: On July 4th, he took content from a filmmaker’s Twitter feed and then reposted that content to his own followers as if he’d produced it.

Posted by filmmaker Arlen Parsa last September, the original content may be seen below:

Parsa’s clearly a far-leftist who resents America’s Founding Fathers for having owned slaves like practically every other white American back in the late 1700s.

Regardless, King reposted the image without giving credit and then wrote a condescending caption imploring his followers to listen to his alleged wisdom.

“I’m a historian by training. My undergraduate and graduate degrees are in history. Let me teach you something. Every man with a red dot on their face who signed the Declaration of Independence OWNED and enslaved Africans. Over 75% of them. The rest permitted it,” he wrote.

See a screenshot of the since-deleted tweet below:

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/05/shaun-king-gets-cocky-with-research-that-turns-out-to-be-stolen-this-guy-never-learns-943315

Not exactly a ringing endorsement of the quality of education from Morehouse College and Arizona State University.  :rolling:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Talcum X inserts foot in mouth again.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LegalAmerican

"Parsa’s clearly a far-leftist who resents America’s Founding Fathers for having owned slaves like practically every other white American back in the late 1700s."

Huh.....?

NOT TRUE.  Blacks owned slaves themselves.  Here are the names and WHITE IRISH were slaves too.  We don't know any history anymore. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Then; Slaves that time forgot.