Author Topic: Heavily Armed “Black Militia” Swarms Stone Mountain on Independence Day  (Read 351 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
https://www.toddstarnes.com/values/heavily-armed-black-militia-swarms-stone-mountain-on-independence-day/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=social-pug&fbclid=IwAR0B5kgRt19mOawm-6zOEupOU8Cq9nBOksxy7aiHlePa4E8YnFvYXkc_hJk

Heavily Armed “Black Militia” Swarms Stone Mountain on Independence Day
By Todd Starnes
July 4, 2020

As many as 200 heavily armed Blacks dressed in military-style uniforms swarmed Stone Mountain Park in Georgia on Independence Day.

“Black power,” they chanted. “Black power.”

Police told television station WXIA that the northern and western entrances to the park were shut down after the self-identified members of the “Black Militia” entered the area.
Video also shows some of the militia threatening motorists who were caught in the chaos.

“What the f*** you laughing at,” one of the gunmen told a white motorist. “I’m your worst nightmare.”

The gunman then asked the motorist, “Where’s my reparations?”

More at URL above...

Offline verga

Sounds like and insurrection to me.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
How odd, not once did I see the words, far left, extremist or racist in the article, I guess that's just more proof that Blacks don't receive equal treatment. How sad, er I mean typical.

Offline mortarman

Of course the Propaganda Ministry For the Left-wing Fascist Agenda won't call the Sock Monkey's Waffen SchutzStaffel raysis or militant extremists. Jus' like they would only refer to the Sturmabteilung as "peaceful protesters".

:pop41:

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline LegalAmerican

https://www.toddstarnes.com/values/heavily-armed-black-militia-swarms-stone-mountain-on-independence-day/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=social-pug&fbclid=IwAR0B5kgRt19mOawm-6zOEupOU8Cq9nBOksxy7aiHlePa4E8YnFvYXkc_hJk

Heavily Armed “Black Militia” Swarms Stone Mountain on Independence Day
By Todd Starnes
July 4, 2020

As many as 200 heavily armed Blacks dressed in military-style uniforms swarmed Stone Mountain Park in Georgia on Independence Day.

“Black power,” they chanted. “Black power.”

Police told television station WXIA that the northern and western entrances to the park were shut down after the self-identified members of the “Black Militia” entered the area.
Video also shows some of the militia threatening motorists who were caught in the chaos.

“What the f*** you laughing at,” one of the gunmen told a white motorist. “I’m your worst nightmare.”

The gunman then asked the motorist, “Where’s my reparations?”

More at URL above...

These are NEW BLACK PANTHERS....=Nation of Islam.  They used to shout on blue horn; "Want your freedoms, k!ll a cracker baby."  If white people said that......

Offline LegalAmerican

Here they are.  Never happy. 2009

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Amazing some of these bastar--s were not shot.

We either have freedoms or we don't.

Those who choose to take them away better be prepared for pushback, and hard at that.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington