Author Topic: Heavily armed black militia wants US to give them Texas, challenges ‘scared a** rednecks’ in Georgia  (Read 1658 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Heavily armed black militia wants US to give them Texas, challenges ‘scared a** rednecks’ in Georgia: ‘We here. Where the F you at?’
July 5, 2020 | Tom Tillison

Grand Master Jay, the self-described leader of the black militia NFAC is advocating for a “new black nation,” suggesting that Texas will do just fine, as soon as the Lone Star state can be ceded to them.

As seen in a video making the rounds, when asked about the solution to events, Jay had plenty to say about a black ethnostate inside the United States, as a social media user characterized the group’s objective.

“The solution is very simple,” he responded. “We file a declaration of liberation, declaring every African-American descendant of slavery a political prisoner here in the United States, that was affected by the Portuguese slave trade, and after that, the United States then has a choice, either carve us a piece of land out here — we’ll take Texas — and let us do our own thing, or don’t stop us when we exit this body here and go somewhere where they will give us our own land to build our own nation.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/05/heavily-armed-black-militia-wants-us-to-give-them-texas-challenges-scared-a-rednecks-in-georgia-we-here-where-the-f-you-at-943000
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

An' here we have it. Sock Monkey's Waffen SchutzStaffel.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, there are a few plots in Africa up for grabs most all the time. Go there, take over, build something.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Well, there are a few plots in Africa up for grabs most all the time. Go there, take over, build something.

Can we give them chicago? They're doing such a fine job with that place already.

Online Smokin Joe

Can we give them chicago? They're doing such a fine job with that place already.
Either that or NYC--Hey, how about Detroit?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

Well, If I were looking for a place to pick a fight, it would not be Texas, they fight back.... lol

Offline Hoodat

Liberia, Ghana, Benin, Gambia, Mali, Nigeria, Zaire, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Angola, Namibia, Tanzania, Sudan, Chad, . . . .

Take your pick.  These are the countries that enslaved your ancestors.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline andy58-in-nh

Productive work and building things are elements of White Supremacy. Didn't you know that?

It would certainly be far easier for them all to relocate to Africa, where there is plenty of arable, development-ready land available, but were they to do that, they would have to adopt the very values they claim to despise.

It is far easier for them to contemplate theft and looting in America as means of survival, with the added bonus that they can continue to blame white people for their bad behavior, and receive money from their political benefactors for doing so. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Good ole Marxist fist in the air.... they know not what they push.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Liberia, Ghana, Benin, Gambia, Mali, Nigeria, Zaire, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Angola, Namibia, Tanzania, Sudan, Chad, . . . .

Take your pick.  These are the countries that enslaved your ancestors.
And they still do today. Slavery and the Slave Trade is all over Africa. It is a very big industry there. Banana plantations, Rubber plantations, and the like, all have slaves working them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Any comment by me, would probably be pulled anyway.

All I will say, is all the Gun Ranges in my area are packed, and I don't need to answer why. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Any comment by me, would probably be pulled anyway.

All I will say, is all the Gun Ranges in my area are packed, and I don't need to answer why.

This guy basically said they will petition for Texas, and if denied, go somewhere else.

Whats the problem? Go the Y*&# somewhere else.

Online Smokin Joe

All the talk about 'white supremacy' and 'white racism' in this nation is beginning to sound a lot like satire when we have this sh*t going on everywhere.
Well, it does to most white folks, but for black people who may never had a sit down conversation with or worked alongside a white person, it's "justification" for whatever they do.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

Well, it does to most white folks, but for black people who may never had a sit down conversation with or worked alongside a white person, it's "justification" for whatever they do.

I suppose we have the 'rat party to thank for that. They've been trading in fear among the black community for 70 years now.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This guy basically said they will petition for Texas, and if denied, go somewhere else.

Seems to me they must be dumber than pet rocks if they think their crap will fly anywhere that Hispanics have always had a large ancestry, especially since the Hispanics have been in the process of reconquista in California and the Southwest for decades. Right now the Hispanics are happy to sit back while the Blacks are after the Whites but it won't last.

Online Smokin Joe

I suppose we have the 'rat party to thank for that. They've been trading in fear among the black community for 70 years now.
Trading in fear and selling victimhood.

You spend that long (three plus generations) convincing people these others are their oppressors, and the chances for a rational conversation are pretty limited.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

"We'll take Texas" ?  That can be interpreted in a number of ways.  And sorry, i don't think their intent is altruistic in nature.
I do find it interesting that there first choice is the state with the mosts guns  in the U.S. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

"We'll take Texas" ?  That can be interpreted in a number of ways.  And sorry, i don't think their intent is altruistic in nature.
I do find it interesting that there first choice is the state with the mosts guns  in the U.S.
Why? Texas also has ports, oil, and food, for starters, and the chance to lord it over one of the largest 'brown' populations in the country. You know these dictator wannabes aren't going to break a sweat to build anything.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Me too. Texas is the worst choice they could attack in all of America. Especially when they could simply ask for California, Oragon, or Washington State, and the politicians there would just give it to them.

If BLM thinks they have any shot at all of 'taking Texas', then they are much more stupid than I thought.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

All the talk about 'white supremacy' and 'white racism' in this nation is beginning to sound alot like satire when we have this sh*t going on everywhere.

Yes. Ghana has made an offer for blacks to come back,  to their ancestral home land. They will be given instant citizenship. 
No reason to complain about white people.  One person had an idea. I like it.  For all those who want reparations..it will be given with their choice of returning to somewhere in Africa and will NOT be allowed back into the USA.  SOUNDS FAIR TO ME.  17 TRILLION in Welfare since LBJ...is not considered 'anything' to them. 

Who had slaves?  Where is Collins K. thread? 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Antarctica is still available.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024