Author Topic: Chicago erupts in July 4 gunfire -- with girl, 7, and boy, 14, among those killed  (Read 497 times)

rangerrebew

Published 4 hours ago
Chicago erupts in July 4 gunfire -- with girl, 7, and boy, 14, among those killed
"We are making progress ... but we have to do better," Mayor Lori Lightfoot says
By Brie Stimson | Fox News

Fox News political analyst Gianno Caldwell provides insight into the stark increase in shootings in Chicago, Illinois.

A 7-year-old girl and a 14-year-old boy were among those fatally shot Saturday night as Chicago erupted in gun violence on Independence Day.

The evening included two attacks that each had eight victims, the Chicago Tribune reported.

The girl, identified by her family as Natalie Wallace, was outside her grandmother’s home at a Fourth of July party in the city's Austin neighborhood around 7 p.m. when a vehicle pulled up and three men got out and started shooting indiscriminately, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

The girl was shot in her head and pronounced dead after she was rushed to a hospital, police said, according to Chicago's FOX 32.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-erupts-in-july-4-gunfire-with-girl-7-and-boy-14-among-those-killed

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Forget it, Jake --
It's Chicago.

Nobody cares any more.
Nor... should we.
(they brought it upon themselves ... let them fix it)

Offline goatprairie

At what point will black Americans realize the problem is not with racist police but with themselves?
I've read numerous news items about black Americans demanding white Americans "give up their privilege" which I guess they believe is causing them, blacks, to be in the bad situation they are in.
How many black Americans, including many children, have to die from being killed by other black Americans before they get a clue?
What national leader has the guts to tell black Americans the truth?

Offline Absalom

At what point will black Americans realize the problem is not with racist police but with themselves?
I've read numerous news items about black Americans demanding white Americans "give up their privilege" which I guess they believe is causing them, blacks, to be in the bad situation they are in.
How many black Americans, including many children, have to die from being killed by other black Americans before they get a clue? What national leader has the guts to tell black Americans the truth?
-------------------------
The condition of Blacks is self inflicted, so telling them anything is pointless as:
* they were birthed in tribal cultures, where warfare was continuous and compulsive.
* their slavery was the creation of victorious Tribal Chieftains, some 4,000 year past.
* among the White, Yellow and Black racial groups, they have the lowest intelligence level.
* creativity levels in Art & Science within the Ancient World was never present in Africa.

Offline LegalAmerican

What progress?  Lightfoot is for NWO.  Another kook.  My '4 J's' call her demonic.  They have a video about her.  Unite America First.  These men are great guys.  Jamal, Jay, Jerome and Will Johnson, the creator. 

2019.  I used to think, she looked gay.  Then I see in the notes, YES. First black, openly gay, mayor. Nothing changes. It is their behaviors.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 09:23:12 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline EdinVA

And how many white police officers were involved???

Offline LegalAmerican

How many black Americans, including many children, have to die from being killed by other black Americans before they get a clue?

As usual it is BACKWARDS by communists. White people DO NOT have AFFIRMATIVE ACTION,  HEAD START, NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND,  DESEGREGATION IN SCHOOLS, S.A.T. SCORES LOWERED...to allow in more blacks in college. Federal funds for BLACK COLLEGES....ONLY. Scores lowered to allow in more minority's in police dept and fire dept.  How about score lowered for your surgeon?  17 TRILLION IN WELFARE since LBJ.   What 'privilege' do I have?   I do have the privilege to PAY FOR ALL OF THAT.   

Offline LegalAmerican

And how many white police officers were involved???

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

I am looking for my LIGHTFOOT info, these men played.  So, here is one link. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBrQyv9V4I4

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline mountaineer

Charlie Kirk  @charliekirk11

Did you know:
NINE children have been murdered by gun violence in inner-city Chicago since June

In one month—nearly as many innocent children have been killed in Chicago as there were unarmed black men killed by police in ALL of 2019

Where are the BLM riots for their lives?
10:16 PM · Jul 5, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

None what you listed will ever happen because BLM can’t make political demands over the bodies of dead black children like they can over thugs being shot by police
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline verga

SMH, and the Police are the problem.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.